Trysts, send a drink my way, stat.

I don't have any Malibu, but I can give you a ginger-aleLaughing

Charlotte

congrats kco!

trysts

Good run this month, Charlotte_212!

trysts
LisaV wrote:

Hey, there's our cool second place winner!

Trysts, I've tried ginger ale, but the ale must've been really watered down. ??

Forget Malibu, gimme the hard stuff.  A wine cooler.  ;)

How about a nice dirty martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives? That seems to be the rage latelyWink

ilikeflags

you're not a gym teacher?  did you "downlo[a]d" the wrong one?

Charlotte
trysts wrote:

Good run this month, Charlotte_212!

thanks trysts, i love silver!

trysts
ilikeflags wrote:

you're not a gym teacher?  did you "downlaod" the wrong one?

No. Gym teachers can't spell "download".

Bannockburn

Who?

ilikeflags

why did you download the suicide machine for gym teachers blueprints if you're not a gym teacher?

trysts
LisaV wrote:
trysts wrote:
LisaV wrote:

Hey, there's our cool second place winner!

Trysts, I've tried ginger ale, but the ale must've been really watered down. ??

Forget Malibu, gimme the hard stuff.  A wine cooler.  ;)

How about a nice dirty martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives? That seems to be the rage lately

That sounds....awful.

Hmm, haven't had a cognac in ages.  A bit chilly tonight.  That would do the trick, no.  Kinda classy.

Plus it'll do wonders when I do pilates for my abs later tonight.  :)

Yeah, some cognac is quite nice. Good choice!

ilikeflags

i'm beginning to think you made that whole story about the suicide machine up. you're a master comedian trysts. i'm simply in stitches! in stitches i tell you!

trysts
ilikeflags wrote:

why did you download the suicide machine for gym teachers blueprints if you're not a gym teacher?

A suicide machine for gym teacher's blueprints? What the hell does that even mean? 

trysts
ilikeflags wrote:

i'm beginning to think you made that whole story about the suicide machine up. you're a master comedian trysts. i'm simply in stitches! in stitches i tell you!

Oh, you're quite clever as well, if the word "clever" had an entirely different meaning.

ilikeflags

HAHAHA. you got me! you led me to believe there was such a thing as a suicide machine that only works on gym teachers! but then you were like -- what does that even mean? lulz to the max wowzah! trysts, howwww doo you do it?! you should get a job writing for the hit NBC comedy "friends"!

trysts
ilikeflags wrote:

HAHAHA. you got me! you led me to believe there was such a thing as a suicide machine that only works on gym teachers! but then you were like -- what does that even mean? lulz to the max wowzah! trysts, howwww doo you do it?! you should get a job writing for the hit NBC comedy "friends"!

Wonderful! When I become famous I'll get you a job writing for Sesame Street!

ozzie_c_cobblepot

If trysts goes to kinkos and has her CPOTM summaries bound and hand-delivered, she'd be the leader in the clubhouse, methinks.

At least, she'd get my vote.

Twobit

Although, trysts did not make it to star_egypt yet...

netzach

True.

STAR_egypt

corrijean

I wonder when/if a new May 2012 CPOTM thread will start.