pfren

ratatouie

Ruby-Fischer

TMIMITW

theoreticalboy

VladBGhita

waffllemaster

woodshover

Today is voting day! We will now cast one vote for a member that you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. The top vote-getters will advance to the next round. This is done primarily to shorten the list. You can refer to voting stage number one in the first post.

You have one vote! Voting ends May 16th 11:59 PM Pacific!

malko

I vote for Conquistador

HessianWarrior

Why the hell have 2 nominations and then only get 1 vote?

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I for one think that ciljettu is a dashingly good-looking man, comfortable in his views.

I think that it would be cool if ProKnight had a value-o-meter where people's votes were weighted based on the value they added to the thread.

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I vote for HessianWarrior, because he isn't appreciative of the subtleties of internet voting schemes as it relates to ProKnight's term project.

proKnight98

List:

AnnaZC

Conquistador     1

Chessbee

chris2212

ciljettu

dlagwagon

DrSpudnik

electricpawn

Elizabeth_Catherine

Estragon

HessianWarrior     1

philidor_position

Joseph-S

Netzach

NickYoung5

pfren

ratatouie

Ruby-Fischer

TMIMITW

theoreticalboy

VladBGhita

waffllemaster

woodshover

Today is voting day! We will now cast one vote for a member that you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. The top vote-getters will advance to the next round. This is done primarily to shorten the list. You can refer to voting stage number one in the first post.

The_Gavinator

pfren, he kicks ass

TheGrobe
Conquistador wrote:
ciljettu wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:
ciljettu wrote:

I'm here to stay sunshine.

Get used to it

So you keep yapping because you like the abuse?

I don't bully easily. I'm not gonna let a bunch of illiberal liberals stop me from expressing my opinion.

Illiberal liberals?

You can't write this stuff.

Well, it's long been clear that there's no understanding of the actual meaning of the word there.  It's just spit out, as "feminist" is, as though it's supposed to be some kind of insult.

TheGrobe
HessianWarrior wrote:

You know what would be interesting for CPOTM. Not only does everyone have two positive votes for candidates they also would get two negative votes for candidates. They would not cancel each other but would accumulate seperately. One winner and one loser. I am only saying it would be interesting.

Oh, I like it, Chess "Persona non Grata" Of The Month.

theoreticalboy

Conquistador

And, liberals are usually asses, though I'm amused that a man living in Scotland seems wholly captured by the American usage of the word.

proKnight98

List:

AnnaZC

Conquistador     2

Chessbee

chris2212

ciljettu

dlagwagon

DrSpudnik

electricpawn

Elizabeth_Catherine

Estragon

HessianWarrior     1

philidor_position

Joseph-S

Netzach

NickYoung5

pfren     1

ratatouie

Ruby-Fischer

TMIMITW

theoreticalboy

VladBGhita

waffllemaster

woodshover

netzach

Well whilst working in Scotland cjett originally intimated he was American ? With the Maltese-connection to further complicate things so who knows...

kco

What ! no vote for Estragon nor waffllemaster ? come on guys haven't you been reading them in the forum lately ? anyway I'll vote for Estragon. 

TheGrobe

theoreticalboy already.

Joseph-S

But... ProKnight, only one?  That's like trying to eat only one potato chip!

TheGrobe

trysts

[COMMENT DELETED] please don't vote for nine different people-moderator.

corrijean
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

I have no problem with anybody who celebrates self-sufficiency and promotes personal responsibility.

+1

This forum topic has been locked