Forums

Chess Player of the Month May 2012

Sort:
TheGrobe

But it's a palindrome!

TheGrobe
kco wrote:

who would want a name like "poop" which sound like crap ?

And it sounds like "hoop", and "loop" and "stoop".  I don't know how you pronounce things down-under, but up here it doesn't sound anything like "crap".

trysts
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

I was thinking of having bourbon before my scotch

Good choice!Laughing

TheGrobe

You know what they say:  "Scotch before bourbon..., you'll puke in a turban.  Bourbon then scotch...., like a kick to the crotch."

Hmmm, I'm actually beginning to think there may not be any good combination there.

theoreticalboy

This conversation would be better if someone said they would rustle up some Aquavits.

trysts
TheGrobe wrote:

You know what they say:  "Scotch before bourbon..., you'll puke in a turban.  Bourbon then scotch...., like a kick to the crotch."

Hmmm, I'm actually beginning to think there may not be any good combination there.

Laughing

trysts

Hi, LisaSmile

trysts

I'm only slightly tipsyCry

ozzie_c_cobblepot

The best part about the username poop is that upside-down it turns into dood!

I was thinking of a bourbon, then scotch, then, um, how about a Zima.

theoreticalboy

If you turn poop upside-down the other way, it's also a boob Surprised

trysts
LisaV wrote:

Hoooollly shit, Sharon!  Call 911 quick!  You need a liquor IV stat!

Cripes, you're scaring me.  I worry about you when you get like this.  I mean, you're almost sober, I can barely understand you.

Hilarious!Laughing 

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Weeth a tweest

Teja

I just saw LOL. Proknight, please take out my name from the list of candidates for Chess Player for May. I don't support elections, voting and all other trappings of democracy and free will. I live in a fascist state and work for the government. Thank you rocketstar for the nomination but it is grossly inappropriate in my case. Good luck to everyone else. :-)  

1shtar

Cool

Twobit

I will vote for you, Chris (since I nominated you I think it is only fair)...

TheGrobe
Teja wrote:

I just saw LOL. Proknight, please take out my name from the list of candidates for Chess Player for May. I don't support elections, voting and all other trappings of democracy and free will. I live in a fascist state and work for the government. Thank you rocketstar for the nomination but it is grossly inappropriate in my case. Good luck to everyone else. :-)  

I don't know.... I think we should vote on it.

Teja

No please. I'll send you hate mail.

Teja

Oh, talking to TheGrobe :-)

trysts

Wow! I wake up and find that Teja works for fascists, chubbychocobo is gone, and idiot Katy Perry, who is a schill for the disgusting U.S. military, is staining the purity of CPOTM!YellCry

Twobit

Russel Brand is missing out on something I see...

This forum topic has been locked