Forums

Chess Player of the Month May 2012

Sort:
bigpoison

Be proud all you want, but don't take credit for the sacrifices other folks made as if you had to give something up yourself.

trysts

Three disturbing pages of an Internet predator(w/a wife and child), and a 15 year old girl, having a virtual romance. At a certain point Chess.com may have to start warning this creep about his behaviour.

trysts
ciljettu wrote:

Gosh we might need to start a support group too

You're not funny. I hope you get banned. If Chess.com requires a petition for you being banned, I'll be happy to add my name to it. Your conversation was worse than irresponsible. 

trysts

You're an Internet predator, ciljettu. Your sole purpose for being here is to make women uncomfortable. And you actually think your weird, unwanted flirtations are just "harmless banter". They're not. They're disturbing. 

The_Gavinator

Yeah it's a bit creepy man... She's like 15 she don't need to be talking to creepy married British guys. She needs to be talking to me, but at least I'm 15 and single.

Twobit

What is a "lionheat" anyway?

netzach
The_Gavinator wrote:

Yeah it's a bit creepy man... She's like 15 she don't need to be talking to creepy married British guys. She needs to be talking to me, but at least I'm 15 and single.

The_Gavinator

He is NOT British. Please don't bring nationalities into this is bad enough as is. He is WORKING in the UK.

Creepy fair-enough but doesn't make any ****-difference what nationality a creep is...

Mod edit--language.

The_Gavinator

Elizabeth, I'd say it's about two thirds are virgins, but I go to a pretty white school so IDK.

netzach

proKnight98 

Please remove my name from this. I want nothing else to do with this thread...

trysts

I don't care if she's real or not. Your continued obsession with provoking women, who have not read your entire history here, into a public display of sexual flirtation, is twisted. If young girls are given that type of attention, then they are susceptible to giving you their e-mail, etc. I'm 35 years old. I've seen a lot, and you're not fooling me. I've never seen anyone like you at this website, and that's why I frequent it. Like woodshover said, you should have your wife look at the shit you write.

The_Gavinator

in all honestly, it is a little wierd bro.

Conquistador

This thread is giving me weird feelings.  I mean it was amusing before, but now it is getting uncomfortable and it is getting difficult to tell what is real.

goldendog

Dislikes: Skeevy, oily types.

Ruby-Fischer

ProKnight 98 can you also remove my name please. Bit too disturbing. 

Twobit

What a shame...an unfortunate exodus...but it really got out of control a tad.

batgirl

holy cow.

ozzie_c_cobblepot
ciljettu wrote:
trysts wrote:

You're an Internet predator, ciljettu. Your sole purpose for being here is to make women uncomfortable. And you actually think your weird, unwanted flirtations are just "harmless banter". They're not. They're disturbing. 

Well it became apparent that the profile was a false one, but anyway, just in case, I'll delete my comments.

Good move, soldier.

This forum topic has been locked