Forums

CPOTM January 2012 cont.

Sort:
ilikeflags

embed alan.  embed.

ivandh

I thought you said you were going to leave this thread alone now that you got your sweetheart the trophy, Alan.

chess_kebabs

Thanks to all who voted for me, and thanks to ProKnight for running this show/contest and putting up with all this crap. You've really got a lot of patience PK. :p

Tissue anyone? lol

*beams just for flags*

ilikeflags

what a doll.

Joseph-S
Alan_Tudor wrote:

Don't be a baby and be a bad loser. If you make it worth my while I will come back to just make you miserable.

After your repeat performance in this month's CPOTM thread, I'm really glad I didn't donate to your earlier situation!

ilikeflags
LordNazgul wrote:

*pinches flags butt*

second time today

ilikeflags
Alan_Tudor wrote:

LOL

Conflagration_Planet
Joseph-S wrote:
Alan_Tudor wrote:

Don't be a baby and be a bad loser. If you make it worth my while I will come back to just make you miserable.

After your repeat performance in this month's CPOTM thread, I'm really glad I didn't donate to your earlier situation!

Now that's a real Christian attitude.

Conflagration_Planet

I liked the elephant one.

Arctor

Seeing as the result was so close and at least one invalid vote for chesskebabs was counted as a vote for chess_kebabs, I think a full recount is in order Wink

TheGrobe

Congratulations theoreticalboy for being the theoretical winner....

I'm afraid I just couldn't bring myself to vote, even for you, given that the whole thing was one giant farce.

ozzie_c_cobblepot
ivandh wrote:

I would like to congratulate theoreticalboy for a nice finish. I would also like to congratulate this Newcastle pale for similar reasons.

You win

chess_kebabs

Thankyou Lisa. :)

chess_kebabs
BorgQueen wrote:

Haha, definitely popcorn worthy,... and thanks for the popcorn resupply BFS :-D

Congrats Babsy!

Thanks maaaaaate! 

ozzie_c_cobblepot
Congrats!
chess_kebabs

Thanks!

blackfirestorm

Well done Babs :)

And congrats too to theo you did well to come in second place :)

chess_kebabs

thanks Donna :)

blackfirestorm

This competition that is in July ... didn't I see PK say there was 3 categories?

PrawnEatsPrawn

Thank the Cosmos that's over.

Let's just all be thankful, that we won't have to go through this again, in February.

* Double take *