Forums

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

Sort:
electricpawn
trysts wrote:
electricpawn wrote:
trysts wrote:
electricpawn wrote:

Ants have a highly organized social structure, and they clearly outnumber us. Should we start worrying?

I would worry more about hashish finding people and sports equipment in his eggplants. 

Is that code like "the eagle flies at midnight?" Or, "Midnight flies at the eagle?"

Yes

Wink

proKnight98

ok, let's not get completely off topic.

trysts
proKnight98 wrote:

ok, let's not get completely off topic.

Laughing

electricpawn

What's considered on topic during down time?

trysts

Maybe we're supposed to keep voting during the downtime?

TheGrobe

I vote for more downtime.

mrguy888

star_egypt

trysts

We could probably change our avatars during the downtime!

electricpawn

I'm down with that.

trysts

Well that was funSmile

trysts

That puppy is a cute choice, epSmile

electricpawn

Thanks. I am Goldendog's son!

ozzie_c_cobblepot
mrguy888 wrote:

star_egypt

Seconded.

My other votes go to Alan Tudor and BabasChess.

netzach

Are water-bombs allowed ?

netzach

Good !

Joseph-S

Hey PN, while we're sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting for the next act to begin, how bout posting some of your chess games from the tournament you were just in.

HessianWarrior
Joseph-S wrote:

Hey PN, while we're sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting for the next act to begin, how bout posting some of your chess games from the tournament you were just in.

If he is such a busy guy why the hell did he make CPOTM twenty times more complicated?

DrSpudnik

He probably left and ain't comin' back. Laughing

Twobit

Since there is really nothing going on here (even Boris and Vishy had an off day) I am just curious if anybody would know what this is?

proKnight98

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn

AnnaZC

Conquistador

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 9:00 PM Pacific.