From

List:

AnnaZC

electricpawn

Estragon

Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

AnnaZC     4

Estragon

for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 PM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

corrijean

AnnaZC

trysts

Sorry, AnnaZC, but Estragon needs at least one vote!Laughing My vote is for Estragon!

kco

I vote for Estragon to stay.

HessianWarrior

Estragon to stay (and I'm not sorry)

trysts
HessianWarrior wrote:

A sign of purity is to be sorry all the time, hashish. If you're going to win CPOTM then you need to be sorryLaughing

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:

A sign of purity is to be sorry all the time, hashish. If you're going to win CPOTM then you need to be sorry

I'm sorry Trysts but I don't have Popsicle's chance in Hell that I am going win in two more months. (Does that make you happy or sorry?)

trysts
HessianWarrior wrote:
trysts wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:

A sign of purity is to be sorry all the time, hashish. If you're going to win CPOTM then you need to be sorry

I'm sorry Trysts but I don't have Popsicle's chance in Hell that I am going win in two more months. (Does that make you happy or sorry?)

I would imagine they have the technology in Hell to make a freezer for storing various cold products. And I thought about voting for you recently, hashish!Laughing

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:
trysts wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:

I would imagine they have the technology in Hell to make a freezer for storing various cold products. And I thought about voting for you recently, hashish!

I know you did but then you voted for some nameless Dork. That tells the sorry story.

trysts
HessianWarrior wrote:

I know you did but then you voted for some nameless Dork. That tells the sorry story.

I have never voted for a "dork", hashish. I would say my voting record for CPOTM is the best thing my life has ever produced. You definitely have shades of purity, hashishWink

1shtar

Wow . thats Deep Trysts. but i think your other forum on the world champs is way better.

trysts
Goddess-Ishtar wrote:

Wow . thats Deep Trysts. but i think your other forum on the world champs is way better.

Thank you!Laughing

HessianWarrior
Goddess-Ishtar wrote:

Then read that one.

1shtar

Have been. thanks for the direction. tho.

you seem to have a problem? do you need a hug or something. because unless this is a close forum, im going to have word, thankyou.

proKnight98

From

List:

AnnaZC

electricpawn

Estragon

Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

AnnaZC     5

Estragon     3

for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 AM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

HessianWarrior

Shoot.

kco

*Bang !*

trysts

Okay, so I made the yummiest martini about an hour ago, but my second martini seems a little tasteless now? I can't tell if the first martini numbed my taste buds, or I changed how I made the second martini from the first martini? Now I should make a third martini exactly like the first martini to test if it was how I made the second martini.

electricpawn
trysts wrote:

Okay, so I made the yummiest martini about an hour ago, but my second martini seems a little tasteless now? I can't tell if the first martini numbed my taste buds, or I changed how I made the second martini from the first martini? Now I should make a third martini exactly like the first martini to test if it was how I made the second martini.

Gin or vodka? Do you store lighter fluid near your alcohol? How much vermouth do you use? What brand? Olives? Do you use blue cheese or garlic stuffed olives? If we ask enough questions, we can get to the bottom of this.

1shtar

LOL