Forums

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

Sort:
trysts

Yes, there should be no one inside your eggplant. Pick out a thinner eggplant when you go to the market, hashish.

Conquistador

What about the ones that are the size of baseball bats?  Anybody inside those?

mrguy888
Conquistador wrote:

I hear that is how they grow baseball players.

trysts
Conquistador wrote:

Perhaps the people inside the fat eggplants store their bats in some other eggplants?

HessianWarrior
corrijean wrote:
mrguy888 wrote:

My eggplants were not inhabited.

At least not that you know of. People unintentionally eat a surprisingly large number of bugs.

Is that what puts the "crunch" Broccoli?

corrijean

The FDA has a policy limiting the amount of insect contamination in food. It varies by the type of food.

http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidancedocuments/sanitation/ucm056174.htm

trysts

The CPOTM thread seems to be a think tank on the cutting edge. 

mrguy888
corrijean wrote:

The FDA has a policy limiting the amount of insect contamination in food. It varies by the type of food.

http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidancedocuments/sanitation/ucm056174.htm

Chocolate and peanut butter are two very tolerant foods IIRC.

HessianWarrior
corrijean wrote:

Ants make up one fourth of the total mass of all creatures on earth.

trysts
HessianWarrior wrote:
corrijean wrote:

How do you know? 

electricpawn

I hope there are no "bug part" question on this upcoming exam. I like essay questions. Essay questions got me through high school. Please, don't make any jokes about "cramming."

mrguy888
electricpawn wrote:

I hope there are no "bug part" question on this upcoming exam. I like essay questions. Essay questions got me through high school. Please, don't make any jokes about "cramming."

And I got through despite essay questions...

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:
corrijean wrote:

How do you know? 

I knew someone would challenge that. The answer is I read it somewhere when Googling was just looking at Babes.

trysts
electricpawn wrote:

Any bug questions you have, you should consult with hashish about, since he figured out the total mass of ants on this planet.

Ben_d0ver
electricpawn wrote:

I can help you with cramming it in your head.

electricpawn
trysts wrote:
electricpawn wrote:

Any bug questions you have, you should consult with hashish about, since he figured out the total mass of ants on this planet.

Ants have a highly organized social structure, and they clearly outnumber us. Should we start worrying?

Conquistador

The ants control the land and the whales own the sea.  We must build sky castles.  It is the only solution (other than eating the elderly of course).

trysts
electricpawn wrote:

Ants have a highly organized social structure, and they clearly outnumber us. Should we start worrying?

I would worry more about hashish finding people and sports equipment in his eggplants. 

electricpawn
trysts wrote:
electricpawn wrote:

I would worry more about hashish finding people and sports equipment in his eggplants. 

Is that code like "the eagle flies at midnight?" Or, "Midnight flies at the eagle?"

trysts
electricpawn wrote:
trysts wrote:
electricpawn wrote:

Is that code like "the eagle flies at midnight?" Or, "Midnight flies at the eagle?"

YesLaughing