x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

I vote for Estragon and I'm deeply sorry about it.

I vote for Estragon and I'm deeply sorry about it.

Estrogen!

Estragon.

From

List:

AnnaZC

electricpawn

Estragon

Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

AnnaZC     7

Estragon     7

for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 AM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

Voting has now ended, it is May 27 8:35 AM Pacific. Wow, we have a tie! Since the most recent vote cast was for Estragon, that will NOT be counted, meaning that the final vote is:

AnnaZC     7

Estragon     6

Congratulations AnnaZC, you stay in the running for CPOTM! Estragon, I'm sorry, but you are eliminated. The current list is:

List:

electricpawn

AnnaZC

Conquistador

Now, we are supposed to be on step four (see the first post) but I have not gotten the questions ready, so wait. I'm a bit busy right now (chess tournament today and tomorrow). Current list members, expect a message with the questions for the competition for HON soon.

It is out of our tired, trembling hands from now on...

proKnight98 wrote:

Wow, we have a tie! Since the most recent vote cast was for Estragon, that will NOT be counted...

Wowie

proKnight98 wrote:

Now, we are supposed to be on step four (see the first post) but I have not gotten the questions ready, so wait. I'm a bit busy right now (chess tournament today and tomorrow). Current list members, expect a message with the questions for the competition for HON soon.

heinzie wrote:
    proKnight98 wrote:

Wow, we have a tie! Since the most recent vote cast was for Estragon, that will NOT be counted...

Wowie

That is funnyLaughing

OK, now we are going to be on part Four of our Thirteen-part endurance ritual. I don't know what torments I will have in store for you, but for my own entertainment I can only imagine that you will have to be wearing unmatched socks and shave one eyebrow. To get the exact instructions, you will have to go to the mall and look in the dumpsters behind the food court back exit. There you will find them taped to the underside of the lid. Hurry, and don't forget the eyebrow! Yell

Soooooooooo, have the three finalists received their questions from proknight? 

trysts wrote:

Soooooooooo, have the three finalists received their questions from proknight? 

Who the hell knows; secret questions, secret answers, secret grading, and secret people slithering in the background.

Isn't the background also secret?

We need someone to pull off this veil of secrecy, hashish, and go undercover! 

Do you think it's the usual suspects behind it?

trysts wrote:

We need someone to pull off this veil of secrecy, hashish, and go undercover! 

Proknight is only 15 years old, he wouldn't suspect me if I crashed the thread as Barney. That's too stupid let PK swindle us. 

We'll have to vote on who is going to go to the Bohemian Grove(or Camp David, I forget which one is the big Illuminati party) to find out the truth of CPOTM's alleged Secret Society ties!

This could go deeper than we are able to deal with.

HessianWarrior wrote:

Proknight is only 15 years old, he wouldn't suspect me if I crashed the thread as Barney. That's too stupid let PK swindle us. 

Laughing

Online Now