CPOTM May 2012 cont.

  • #341

    LOL

  • #342
    electricpawn wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    Okay, so I made the yummiest martini about an hour ago, but my second martini seems a little tasteless now? I can't tell if the first martini numbed my taste buds, or I changed how I made the second martini from the first martini? Now I should make a third martini exactly like the first martini to test if it was how I made the second martini.

    Gin or vodka? Do you store lighter fluid near your alcohol? How much vermouth do you use? What brand? Olives? Do you use blue cheese or garlic stuffed olives? If we ask enough questions, we can get to the bottom of this.

    1. Ketel one

    2. I always forget to do that.

    3. No vermouth.

    4. Lots of olives!

    5. Pimento stuffed olives.

    It looks like I'll need to make a third martini. Afterall, these questions must be answered, even if I have to make a fourth martiniLaughing

  • #343

    you go girl.Cool

  • #344

    Laughing

  • #345

    Ketel One, nice selection! I like that and Grey Goose, which I'm sure i've mentioned before. Vodka goes in a drink called "mind eraser." What were we talking about?

  • #346
    electricpawn wrote:

    Ketel One, nice selection! I like that and Grey Goose, which I'm sure i've mentioned before. Vodka goes in a drink called "mind eraser." What were we talking about?

    We were investigating whether the subject(me) is numb in the mind, or the taste buds. I'm on my third martini now, and I think the investigation may go deep into the nightWink

  • #347

    Smile

    trysts wrote:
    electricpawn wrote:

    Ketel One, nice selection! I like that and Grey Goose, which I'm sure i've mentioned before. Vodka goes in a drink called "mind eraser." What were we talking about?

    We were investigating whether the subject(me) is numb in the mind, or the taste buds. I'm on my third martini now, and I think the investigation may go deep into the

  • #348

    AnnaZC to stay

  • #349

    From

    List:

    AnnaZC

    electricpawn

    Estragon

    Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

    AnnaZC     6

    Estragon     3

    for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

    You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 AM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

  • #350
    trysts wrote:
    HessianWarrior wrote:

    Estragon to stay (and I'm not sorry)

    A sign of purity is to be sorry all the time, hashish. If you're going to win CPOTM then you need to be sorry

    He is.

  • #351

    I vote for Estragon and I'm deeply sorry about it.

  • #352

    I vote for Estragon and I'm deeply sorry about it.

  • #353

    Estrogen!

  • #354

    AnnaZC

  • #355

    Estragon.

  • #356

    From

    List:

    AnnaZC

    electricpawn

    Estragon

    Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

    AnnaZC     7

    Estragon     7

    for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

    You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 AM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

  • #357

    Voting has now ended, it is May 27 8:35 AM Pacific. Wow, we have a tie! Since the most recent vote cast was for Estragon, that will NOT be counted, meaning that the final vote is:

    AnnaZC     7

    Estragon     6

    Congratulations AnnaZC, you stay in the running for CPOTM! Estragon, I'm sorry, but you are eliminated. The current list is:

    List:

    electricpawn

    AnnaZC

    Conquistador

    Now, we are supposed to be on step four (see the first post) but I have not gotten the questions ready, so wait. I'm a bit busy right now (chess tournament today and tomorrow). Current list members, expect a message with the questions for the competition for HON soon.

  • #358

    It is out of our tired, trembling hands from now on...

  • #359
    proKnight98 wrote:

    Wow, we have a tie! Since the most recent vote cast was for Estragon, that will NOT be counted...

    Wowie

  • #360
    proKnight98 wrote:

    Now, we are supposed to be on step four (see the first post) but I have not gotten the questions ready, so wait. I'm a bit busy right now (chess tournament today and tomorrow). Current list members, expect a message with the questions for the competition for HON soon.

or Join

Online Now