CPOTM May 2012 cont.

When will this pitiful thing finally crawl back under its rock and die?

electricpawn :)

electricpawn

My theory is that the complicated rules were a direct result of the perceived ballot stuffing campaigns. Hurt Fried Liver, heal Caro-Kann.

My theory is that the Caro-Kann is a direct response to the perceived complicated rules.  Hurt ballot stuffing campaigns, heal Fried Liver.

Good news! The WCC match is finally over. Now we can all go back watching "The Bachelorette"!

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 9:00 PM Pacific. 

proKnight98 wrote:

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 9:00 PM Pacific. 

Not true -- at least six so far have voted for a loser.

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

TheGrobe wrote:
    proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

Not true -- at least six so far have voted for a loser.

He said "can" not "will".

OK, fair point.

Conquistador

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     5

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 5:30 PM Pacific. 

electricpawn

List:

electricpawn     6

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     5

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 5:30 PM Pacific. 

AnnaZC...s/he talked to me.

proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

What's with the 5:30 PM PDT now. You got something better to do? You change things on CPOTM more often than you would change you under shorts if you were a normal human.

List:

electricpawn     6

AnnaZC     4

Conquistador     5

HessianWarrior wrote:
    proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

What's with the 5:30 PM PDT now. You got something better to do? You change things on CPOTM more often than you would change you under shorts if you were a normal human.

I will not be on chess.com after 6 that day.

HessianWarrior wrote:

I thought bud was supposed to make one mellow.

or Join

Online Now