FREE - In Google Play
FREE - in Win Phone Store
The forum topic for the original CPOTM May has been locked due to some unecessary arguing and attacking that I do not want to happen again. Please show some respect: I allow you guys to post pictures, videos, go off topic sometimes; in return for you guys to not campaign, not spam, not attack each other, etc.
We are going to continue the voting for CPOTM May. Voting rules:
1. We will first have a vote-off to shorten the list, as many months the list is very long. The top vote-getters (I am not going to mention the number) will advance to step two.
2. There will now be another vote-off, but this time for a Head of Nominees winner. The Head of Nominees has the power to select two members from the list for elimination.
3. After the HON has selected two members to eliminate, there will be a vote-off for one of those selections the HON made to stay. For example, if the HON nominated “aa” and “bb”, everyone will vote for one of those members to continue in the running for CPOTM. The other will be eliminated. At this point, the list should be shortened to about three people.
4. After a member has been eliminated, there will be another competition for a new HON. This, however, will not be a vote-off, but a collection of questions sent to the remaining members of the list. The member with the most questions correct will become the new HON.
5. The HON will now once again select two members from the list for elimination. (since there should be only three members left, the two members not HON will the automatically selected) Now, there will be another vote-off for one of those members to stay.
6. Finally, after reducing this list into two remaining people, only past winners and list members for this month will vote for one of the two finalists to win.
To make voting easier for me, please vote in red.
The members who have messaged me to withdraw, I will withdraw you, but if you wish to reeneter, message me ASAP.
Let's not get CPOTM locked again, ever.
We will now cast one vote for a member that you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. The top vote-getters will advance to the next round. This is done primarily to shorten the list. You can refer to voting stage number one in the first post.
You have one vote! Voting ends May 16th 11:59 PM Pacific!
Does this mean we don't get any anti-votes?
Why not? It's clean fun.
Well, I agree, but PK doesn't seem to want us to insult anybody, no matter how clearly deserving of it they are.
Well, not in the main thread, anyway.
Although, not in the secondary thread either if he's going to block those that deserve it.
Perhaps we'll have to roll our own....
I give Xyz an Anti Vote. That's not like calling him a Toad.
lol pretty interesting but it's too complicated and can cause a lot of trouble
Have you read your rules?
Have you read your rules?
as an add-on... lol
Make a decision or just spin the roulette wheel...hmmm.
Posting for a marker on this thread.
Pic unrelated (except around hosers).
Sweet toques, eh?
I vote for theoreticalboy