Forums

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

Sort:
netzach

electricpawn :)

TheGrobe

electricpawn

ozzie_c_cobblepot

My theory is that the complicated rules were a direct result of the perceived ballot stuffing campaigns. Hurt Fried Liver, heal Caro-Kann.

TheGrobe

My theory is that the Caro-Kann is a direct response to the perceived complicated rules.  Hurt ballot stuffing campaigns, heal Fried Liver.

Twobit

Good news! The WCC match is finally over. Now we can all go back watching "The Bachelorette"!

proKnight98

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 9:00 PM Pacific. 

TheGrobe
proKnight98 wrote:

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 9:00 PM Pacific. 

Not true -- at least six so far have voted for a loser.

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

mrguy888
TheGrobe wrote:
proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

Not true -- at least six so far have voted for a loser.

He said "can" not "will".

TheGrobe

OK, fair point.

corrijean

Conquistador

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     5

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 5:30 PM Pacific. 

kco

electricpawn

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     6

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     5

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 5:30 PM Pacific. 

dannyhume

AnnaZC...s/he talked to me.

HessianWarrior
proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

What's with the 5:30 PM PDT now. You got something better to do? You change things on CPOTM more often than you would change you under shorts if you were a normal human.

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     6

AnnaZC     4

Conquistador     5

proKnight98
HessianWarrior wrote:
proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

What's with the 5:30 PM PDT now. You got something better to do? You change things on CPOTM more often than you would change you under shorts if you were a normal human.

I will not be on chess.com after 6 that day.

AlCzervik
HessianWarrior wrote:

I thought bud was supposed to make one mellow.

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Hey PK, you didn't count my vote for STAR_EGYPT!