Dr Tancredi

LewisTu

Who is this Grandmaster?

MGleason

@DrTancredi

Look to see what openings he likes to play, and see if you can match that to a GM?

LewisTu

ok

imnotterrible
I'm also curious after watching Naka get beat pretty bad in Bullet by him
LewisTu

Yeah

Ankalyov

Must be a very good player in blitz. Maybe Iuri Shkuro, Peter Svidler or Vladislav Artemiev.

 

 

ChrisWainscott
It's no one you would ever guess. They're sub-2700 which is all I'll say, so you're wasting your time guessing.
Ankalyov
ChrisWainscott wrote:
It's no one you would ever guess. They're sub-2700 which is all I'll say, so you're wasting your time guessing.

Sub-2700 in standard, not in blitz. In blitz, the highest is more than 2800. By the way, Svidler and Viacheslav are near or +2700. wink.png

ChrisWainscott
Tancredi has a sub 2600 blitz rating. FIDE blitz rating that is.

So again, no point in guessing.
Ankalyov

Sorry, I did not get you. 

Tancredi's blitz rating is about 2800+, and bullet 2900+, as we can see on the following screenshot:

null

 

ChrisWainscott
His FIDE blitz rating is less that 2600. I know who Tancredi is but I am not certain if it's ok to say.

His rating here is clearly better, and I'm sure he just hasn't played much FIDE rated blitz or he'd be higher rated.
Ankalyov
ChrisWainscott wrote:
His FIDE blitz rating is less that 2600. I know who Tancredi is but I am not certain if it's ok to say.

His rating here is clearly better, and I'm sure he just hasn't played much FIDE rated blitz or he'd be higher rated.

Hm. You know Tancredi. Did he reveal to you his identity?

LegoPirateSenior
ChrisWainscott wrote:
His FIDE blitz rating is less that 2600. I know who Tancredi is but I am not certain if it's ok to say.

It is definitely NOT OK

Ankalyov
LegoPirateSenior wrote:
ChrisWainscott wrote:
His FIDE blitz rating is less that 2600. I know who Tancredi is but I am not certain if it's ok to say.

It is definitely NOT OK

Fair enough. 

I did not know Chris knew Tancredi's identity. Privileged, indeed! tongue.png

MSC157

Whoa...

veyronguy

It's Garry Kasparov

veyronguy

Garry Kasparov's attacks start with d4 and when i look at his games when he is white he always starts with D4

MGleason

I always start with d4 too - it must be me!

oregonpatzer

I have clues to his identity I am happy to share.  When we select an internet handle, it has conscious or subconscious meaning.  Tancredi is an opera by Rossini based on a text by Voltaire.  A knight returns to Syracuse when his city is surrounded at war, and has a lot of woman trouble before it's over. 

PaulMorphysLover
oregonpatzer wrote:

I have clues to his identity I am happy to share.  When we select an internet handle, it has conscious or subconscious meaning.  Tancredi is an opera by Rossini based on a text by Voltaire.  A knight returns to Syracuse when his city is surrounded at war, and has a lot of woman trouble before it's over. 

Please [watch your language - MOD].. Dr Tandcredi is a character from a television series called prison break LMFAO.