Looking for an opponent for a daily games ~1000 rating

Tarnos

Hello, 

If you are interested to play 2 daily(14 days) matches with me(black/white) and then have a rematch with me after the game is finished, then let me know happy.png

I am looking for 2 more people who are playing daily matches on a regular basis(preferably 1 move a day or more). 

Looking for players with rating around 1000.

moisitotesorito

Tarnos escribió:

Hello, 

If you are interested to play 2 daily(14 days) matches with me(black/white) and then have a rematch with me after the game is finished, then let me know happy.png

I am looking for 2 more people who are playing daily matches on a regular basis(preferably 1 move a day or more). 

Tarnos escribió: Hello,  If you are interested to play 2 daily(14 days) matches with me(black/white) and then have a rematch with me after the game is finished, then let me know  I am looking for 2 more people who are playing daily matches on a regular basis(preferably 1 move a day or more). Looking for players with rating around 1000.

moisitotesorito

Tarnos escribió:

Hello, 

yea l am agree

Tarnos

I sent you a challenge happy.png

BlackPawnther

I agree

Tarnos
BlackPawnther wrote:

I agree

I sent you a challenge too ;]

Nightieschess
I challenged you👋
Tarnos
Nightieschess wrote:
I challenged you👋

I accepted grin.png I think that is enough opponents for me lol

Tarnos

Need more opponents at 1000+ rating, for daily games(few moves per day on average would be nice)

Papo1000

I'm a semi beginner, looking to play 1 game every couple of days. let me know if you are interested.

Tarnos
Papo1000 wrote:

I'm a semi beginner, looking to play 1 game every couple of days. let me know if you are interested.

Sure, if you mean daily games happy.png