Forums

The Real Game

Sort:
victhestick

The best way to find some action is to bring a board when clubbing.

true or false?

theseeker88

blah blah blah blah blah blah true blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah false blah blah blah blah blah blah action blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah board blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah clubbing blah blah blah blah blah blah blah seals blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah nah

victhestick

my chess name is not spelled with a k,

blacb, you missed the point of this post (potp)

MDWallace

depends what kind of action you are looking for.

dashkee94

victhestick

Sorry, but I think you mis-spelled "broad."  It came out board, and spell-check won't catch that.  WinkLaughingCool

theseeker88

Perhaps. I think I may not be alone in my point missing. On my part, it may be intentional...

Does potp = point of this post or part of the problem or pieces of the puzzle... acronyms... gotta love 'em!

theseeker88

At the risk of once again missing the potp... I still maintain it is intentional btw...

I have never played chess at a club. I have played friends, family, co-workers, computers, internet opponents via twitter and chess.com... and lovers... but I have never played at the local chess club.

I think sometime in the next few weeks I will go to the Atlanta Chess Center. Hopefully I can convince my daughter to go with me. I will let you know if we get any action... with or without a board.