Forums

Ultimate Chess Player of the Month July 2012

Sort:
theoreticalboy

Voting for TheGrobe and bigpoison.

HessianWarrior

electricpawn 

TheGrobe

Not theoreticalboy?  He and bigpoison get my votes.

corrijean

Two votes. I vote for kco.

HessianWarrior
HessianWarrior wrote:

Theatricalboy wrote: Ah, so you just have a thing for talking to people who don't really care what you have to say? You ought to talk to someone about that. Just not me :)

Too late.

Theatricalboy wrote: ....okay you win.

So what you really mean is that I annoy you and go away; yet you don't annoy me.

AlCzervik

No prize? Then it's perfect for AndyClifton and TheGrobe

Joseph-S

My second vote goes for Chess_Kebabs.

TheGrobe

Can I have a third vote? I'd like a third vote: Richie_and_Oprah.

proKnight98

Alright guys, the other moment you've been waiting for... who will receive the most votes in a vote-off from this list? Who will be the unofficial UCPOTM of UCPOTM? You have two votes and voting ends August 26th!

AndyClifton     2

ozzie_c_cobblepot     1

Kacparov

heinzie

ivandh     1

blackfirestorm666     2

electricpawn     2

LisaV     1

theoreticalboy

kco     1

chess_kebabs     1

TheGrobe     4

bigpoison     1

corrijean     2

Ties will be solved by revotes, not the "most recent vote doesn't count" rule. BTW, the winner will NOT receive a prize, unlike the official winners of July UCPOTM.

Hey guys, I'm going to change it to 2 votes each. If you have already voted once, you can vote again.

electricpawn

My second vote, like the first, goes to Hessian Warrior, although the first has not been recorded.

Joseph-S
electricpawn wrote:

My second vote, like the first, goes to Hessian Warrior, although the first has not been recorded.

The story of Hessian's life. 

Although, you might do better to pick a name that's on the list. 

AlCzervik

You'll have to forgive him. He is secretly in love with Hashish Taker

theoreticalboy
HessianWarrior wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:

Theatricalboy wrote: Ah, so you just have a thing for talking to people who don't really care what you have to say? You ought to talk to someone about that. Just not me :)

Too late.

Theatricalboy wrote: ....okay you win.

So what you really mean is that I annoy you and go away; yet you don't annoy me.

Nah, I mean that by acknowledging your existence I've already doomed myself to an eternity of suffering Laughing

TheGrobe

Thankfully it's only theoretical suffering.

TheGrobe

By the way, its' curious to note that while we must acknowlege Hessain's existince, it's sufficent that we only acknowlege the possibility of theo's.

zborg

"An Eternity of Suffering," as in post #173, is the price we sometimes must pay.

Corrijean + Ozzie

proKnight98

Alright guys, the other moment you've been waiting for... who will receive the most votes in a vote-off from this list? Who will be the unofficial UCPOTM of UCPOTM? You have two votes and voting ends August 26th!

AndyClifton     2

ozzie_c_cobblepot     2

Kacparov

heinzie

ivandh     1

blackfirestorm666     2

electricpawn     2

LisaV     1

theoreticalboy

kco     1

chess_kebabs     1

TheGrobe     4

bigpoison     1

corrijean     3

Ties will be solved by revotes, not the "most recent vote doesn't count" rule. BTW, the winner will NOT receive a prize, unlike the official winners of July UCPOTM.

Hey guys, I'm going to change it to 2 votes each. If you have already voted once, you can vote again.

ozzie_c_cobblepot

Can I donate all my votes to TheGrobe?

DrSpudnik

I think we should all just keep voting and voting and voting! I can't imagine this ever ending!

Joseph-S
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

Can I donate all my votes to TheGrobe?

Fraid not.  In the rule book PK gave me, it is stated on page 26, paragraph 4:  "No one may be permitted to donate his votes to another candidate so as to avoid any impropriety or scandal of a payoff."