Forums

Who is your least favorite chess player of all time, and why?

Sort:
elig5428

But actually, its not saying just it "I really suck."  Its just it saying that since IU have joined checc.co. I am only performing to about 23% of my true ability, which I am full aware.  SO.......

AndyClifton
Crazychessplaya wrote:

Nah, he's just venting...

lol

AndyClifton
varelse1 wrote:

Actually, I think my least favorite player is Ben Finegold.

Yeah, that's a true and total dirtbag alright.

It's crap like that that got me sick of the chess world.

nameno1had
AndyClifton wrote:
varelse1 wrote:

I think people who are condescending deserve to be patronized in what ever manner necessary to get them to realize their folly...personally I might have followed the guy to the parking lot and asked him if he knew a defense for the two piece combination...

when he first thought about it and was ready to snap back with more ridicule, I think he'd realize I wasn't referring to chess and then he'd reply, no in cautious deliberation...I'd tell him if he ever treated me that way again he was gonna need one...I think maybe he'd get the point and I would be curious to see if he still did it to kids and old men...if so, I'd bust him with a two piece for the common good...

SmyslovFan
nameno1had wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:
varelse1 wrote:

I think people who are condescending deserve to be patronized in what ever manner necessary to get them to realize their folly...personally I might have followed the guy to the parking lot and asked him if he knew a defense for the two piece combination...

when he first thought about it and was ready to snap back with more ridicule, I think he'd realize I wasn't referring to chess and then he'd reply, no in cautious deliberation...I'd tell him if he ever treated me that way again he was gonna need one...I think maybe he'd get the point and I would be curious to see if he still did it to kids and old men...if so, I'd bust him with a two piece for the common good...

So you're threatening to beat up a real person. That's your response?

I may have a new least favorite chess player.

nameno1had

If you think it is ok for people to be condescending to others whom they can bully....they deserve it....maybe you are just like him if you sympathize with him....maybe you could be mine....you already remind me of Kasparov

nameno1had
SmyslovFan wrote:
nameno1had wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:
varelse1 wrote:

PS....I was speaking hypothetically....I didn't threaten anyone, get your facts straight and stop falsely accusing me...I don't like it

Conflagration_Planet

Speaking of weirdos, there's a woman on TV addicted to snorting baby powder, 5 ounces a day, and a man in love with his car.

AndyClifton
Conflagration_Planet wrote:

Speaking of weirdos, there's a woman on TV addicted to snorting baby powder, 5 ounces a day...

Okay, I guess once you get hooked you're hooked...but I do have to wonder how she ever got started.

Conflagration_Planet

Latter on they showed a whack job drank gasoline.

AlCzervik
Conflagration_Planet wrote:

Speaking of weirdos, there's a woman on TV addicted to snorting baby powder, 5 ounces a day, and a man in love with his car.

So I love my Chevette. Give me a break.

ivandh

OK, but do you take her to bed?

Conflagration_Planet

The guy called his car Chase, and claimed to have a sexual relationship with "him."

varelse1
nameno1had wrote:
SmyslovFan wrote:
nameno1had wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:
varelse1 wrote:

PS....I was speaking hypothetically....I didn't threaten anyone, get your facts straight and stop falsely accusing me...I don't like it

Good idea. But bear in mind Finegold wieghed about 4 times more than I did back then. His fat ass probably coulda rolled me out like pizza dough.Tongue Out

nameno1had

So he was a big fat arrogant bully?.....I would really enjoy deflating the Pillsbury Dough Boy......

Conflagration_Planet
nameno1had wrote:

So he was a big fat arrogant bully?.....I would really enjoy deflating the Pillsbury Dough Boy......

Not if you were just a boy when it happened.

nameno1had

size, strength and age don't necessarily mean anything...

Conflagration_Planet
nameno1had wrote:

size, strength and age don't necessarily mean anything...

Okay then, assuming that you can't kick his butt, what would you have done?

nameno1had

used an equalizer if necessary , but most likely gave him a swift kick in what nots....

Conflagration_Planet

You can't go around shooting every shit who insults you. :)