Forums

Winning Streak

Sort:
BH143

After 23 consistent lose , and a few wins and lose , I am keeping winning streak ( 6-0 )

wowiezowie

When you start to loose again, don't worry... Getting better has many hills and valleys...

BH143

Yes you are correct , so far it is an easy wins , but the hard games are on my way (hills and valleys)...

wowiezowie

I think that as you learn, there is a bit of a down time as your brain hardwires the new info... then you come back stronger... then go down again ect.  Congrats on your wins, though!

BH143

Winning streak ( 7-0)......

BH143

My Winning streak ended with ( 7-0 ) on 22/11/2011.

BH143

All chess players can post their winning streak here.

jerujoca
I'm on a 14 win streak. My profile shows 13 but my archives show the 14th. About to get a couple added to the list.
browni3141

My opinion is if you have a long winning streak then you should be playing harder opponents.

Scottrf

Seems draws don't factor in - can anyone confirm? Mine shows 11, but there are some draws mixed into that.

trysts
Scottrf wrote:

Seems draws don't factor in - can anyone confirm? Mine shows 11, but there are some draws mixed into that.

I think a winning streak is only winsTongue out

Scottrf
trysts wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

I think a winning streak is only wins

Where have they got my 11 win streak from then?

k-scope

your winning streak is not based on recent games, it is just your longest winning run in your game history, mine shows as 31 but I have many losses in my recent games.

Little-Ninja

My best was 10 in a row. But as my opponents got better obviously that streak ended. The latest winning streak was 7 wins in a row, from decent opponents with a loss in between from a player that cheated apparently.

PLAVIN81

WIN ONE ---LOSE ONE IT IS ALL IN THE GAME IT IS MOST IMPORTANT THAT AS YOU PROGRES A WINNING STREAK IS NOT A STRAIGHT LINE UP[ IT IS LIKE THE STOCK MARKET] OR ANYTHIN ELSE.Wink

Scottrf
k-scope wrote:

your winning streak is not based on recent games, it is just your longest winning run in your game history, mine shows as 31 but I have many losses in my recent games.

I've played 30 something games in my life.

trysts

I've had many long winning streaks, but when you do random seeks of any rating, you get many people accepting that are 3-400 points lower, so it's probably typical for most players over 1600 to have long winning streaks.

SandyJames

Where can one see the winning streak data?

trysts
backrankblues wrote:

Where can one see the winning streak data?

They have that data for the paying users.

SandyJames

Ohh..., Thanks trysts.