Forums

Winning Streak

Sort:
trysts

Wink

ilikeflags

chessmaster102
urgoingdown88000 wrote:

my winnig streak is on fire so far (10-0)!

OOO can you play me im just getting a winning streak (3-0) and want to test my winning spirit against yoursWink. Same with you jerujoca bring it on!!!

SandyJames

I just checked my other data : Standard (mostly 10/10, 15/10, some 30 min)

Games played = 2599, win = 1222, Loss = 1221, Draw = 156 Tongue out

I need to play more seriously and cut down on those 10/10 games with computer 3 hard and instead play with people + 30 minute games.

ilikeflags

whew

MoonlessNight

I had 17-0 (10 minute blitz), but then I decided to play some 5 Minute games...

ekorbdal

You win some, you lose some. Numbers don't matter.

BH143

My Wining Streak is somewhat interesting. As per my games I has found out that there will be a consistent wins if I starts to win and there will be a consistent lose if I starts to lose. I has faced consistent lose of 23 and 30 and consistent win of 7 ,12 and now 8 .

atarw

20-0 WINNING STREAK!

OTB AND CHESS.COM

MoonlessNight
ekorbdal wrote:

You win some, you lose some. Numbers don't matter.

Ratings are numbers!

azziralc

wow, tthat's great!

azziralc

Now, I have a winning streak 2-0 hahaha.

ekorbdal

BH143 - I don't understand a single word you are talking about...sorry.

chessmaster102

37-0 winning strak my best thus far =)

melogibbo

when i started playing online chess i had a winning streak around 20 until my rating levelled out.

@ekorbdal, he means when he has a loss, he finds that he'll lose 20 straight, and when he wins, he'll have a winning streak as well.

ponz111

I have a winning streak of more than 4000 games without loss or draw but not on chess.com

chessmaster102
ponz111 wrote:

I have a winning streak of more than 4000 games without loss or draw but not on chess.com

fro what then ?

chessmaster102

your not talking about that summer where you faced a bunch of novices are you Undecided

simo-ouhaddou

Where can I find my most recent winning streak please ?! I checked out "winning streak" on the statistics page it showed 6 before a game I played, I re-checked it after I won the game and it still shows 6 !

ponz111
chessmaster102 wrote:

your not talking about that summer where you faced a bunch of novices are you 

About 20% were novices. It is rather difficult to win more than 4000 games in a row, playing many simuls even if about 20% were novices.

And it was more than 1 summer!?