Bulldog chess with Guardand Witch PawnstormPossie - evert823

PawnstormPossie
rychessmaster1 wrote:
Here is what I think of @PawnstormPossie after seeing his first couple of games
He plays well, but he is too eager to sacrifice pieces and often does it for insufficient compensation, which is what loses him the game

You're correct, though

Not enough patience. I've tried sacrificing knights in these witch games and the attacks aren't strong enough. I end up down in material and can't get the few pieces to do much. Against a decent player (that doesn't make major mistakes), I'm not fairing very well.

evert823
evert823 wrote:

Ke7 

PawnstormPossie

43.Qb4+

evert823

Kf7

PawnstormPossie

44.Qf4

evert823

Qxf4

PawnstormPossie

I resign

gg

evert823

Tough game still. Using the Witch for as many checks as possible.

evert823

Comments while the game is ongoing influence the thinking of the players, I don't want my opponent to argue that I was receiving help. Not that I expect this from PawnstormPossie, but in OTB games an arbiter would remove ry from the Player's area.

PawnstormPossie

I don't take it that seriously.

Nothing said influenced me. I don't see how anything could influence you either. You could've traded queens earlier (iirc). I was lost for a while, just postponing the inevitable.

He's right...I suck

rychessmaster1
I never said you suck, it’s just you are too eager to sacrifice
PawnstormPossie

Yeah, didn't really have to say it...it shows

Thanks for the corrective criticism though.

evert823

It all started with 25.Rxb6+ sacrificing your Rook. I knew I could defend successfully but you surprised me with the number of checks.

vickalan
rychessmaster1 wrote:
Here is what I think of @PawnstormPossie after seeing his first couple of games
He plays well, but he is too eager to sacrifice pieces and often does it for insufficient compensation, which is what loses him the game

...Bro, you are up everything. Does it really matter?

...it’s just you are too eager to sacrifice

This all counts as talking in a game, and can give players ideas, or things to look out for. It's very poor manners. Actually prohibited, so please don't do it.😠
If you want to comment on OLD (obsolete) positions you can ask the players first. Otherwise you can comment after the game is finished.