Bulldog Chess with Witch (hitthepin - JohnHS)

captaintugwash

Sorry I know that's a "not supposed to" comment but this is over.

JohnHS

69. ... Kh6

gg

null

captaintugwash

Rubbish. Promote your pawns to guards and send the pack.

JohnHS

Hitthepin, it is your move btw.  It's mate next move, whatever you do.

hitthepin
I know. j4
hitthepin
Thanks for accepting my challenge and gg.
JohnHS

70. ... Qi7#

Good game!

7 is a nice number.  I'll tell @vickalan and @martin0 the update the spreadsheet

null

hitthepin
Good game!
vickalan

An amazing 70-move game! I'm gonna check but I think it's the longest ever, at least when played with witch and guard.

But I don't know if I believe that Tomato is 11 years old (what he said on page 6). I also like that hitthepin played to the very end "because he was bored". Great game by both players. Medals to JohnHS and hitthepin:

null

HorribleTomato

I've been making jokes about it from the start. Can't you tell by the way I use "childish" and my fruit/veggie jokes? I even made a random one about Thai cuisine once for no reason once!

vickalan

I believe you in every way, except you play better than an 11-year old.null

HorribleTomato

Why thank you! happy.png HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR SMILEYS THAT HUGE!?

HorribleTomato

And like hitthepin said, he got totally wiped off the board. Literally. Well, like they all say,null

Martin0

When the youngest IM in history is a 10-year old, I must say playing better than any 11-year old is a big compliment. That is something I probably never will achieve.

vickalan

@HorribleTomato: sometimes I just post a "picture" for a smiley. I have a folder of things to paste - the problem is that some different things look the same:

null

hitthepin
How can we tell the difference?