bulldog tournament

rychessmaster1

So I'm playing JohnHS

rychessmaster1

Ready to begin John(I get white as I was black in my last two games)

JohnHS

OK.  Could you set that up (and could someone else mod?  I'm too busy)

vickalan

I can mod, but not for a few days. I'm still behind in a few things (like updating the bracket) but hope to catch up soon. Let's schedule the game to begin Friday September 21.happy.png

rychessmaster1
👍
JohnHS

I would rather start this game when I finish my ongoing game with ry, but that could go on for a while.  We'll see.  If, on Friday, it looks like our game is almost over, let's start on when that game finishes.  If it looks like it'll go on for a long time, we should start then.  Sound good?

vickalan

Technically tournament games should proceed without long delays because other games can be waiting for each game's outcome.

But to be honest, I'm not sure where "Scoota vs. Horus" is, and also "Bad_Dobby vs. unc". (I've been a little delinquent of following every game.

If nobody is waiting for "Ry vs. John" then maybe we can wait a little more. I hope to soon find status of all games in this tournament, and post an update soon.

HorusTheThird

Me vs scoota is somewhere on the second or third page. it's slowing down a bit because I don't have much access to my board-making programs.

rychessmaster1
vickalan wrote:

Technically tournament games should proceed without long delays because other games can be waiting for each game's outcome.

But to be honest, I'm not sure where "Scoota vs. Horus" is, and also "Bad_Dobby vs. unc". (I've been a little delinquent of following every game.

If nobody is waiting for "Ry vs. John" then maybe we can wait a little more. I hope to soon find status of all games in this tournament, and post an update soon.

Dobby already won!

Bad_Dobby_Fischer
A long time ago
rychessmaster1
Indeed
Bad_Dobby_Fischer
^^^
Martin0 style
JohnHS

OK, so my game with ry is not likely to be over super soon (at least as far as I can see).

Could set that up, vik?

vickalan

Yes, but still busy today - I might not even be able to get on-line for the rest of today (Saturday) after I play today's moves. I'll start "Ry vs. John" either late Sunday, or Monday.happy.png