x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

List of all 960 Fischer's positions: evaluations, best moves and test openings (BBN- and BBQ-)

  • #41

    Test game #29:

     

     

  • #42

    Best By Test !

  • #43
    bulletheadbilly wrote:

    Best By Test !

     

    Yeah, my faithful Billy wink.png, at higher depth or with other engines, it can be different. settings.png

  • #44

    We have a kind of French Exchange in test game #4:

     

     

  • #45

    I've finished with BBN- and BBQ-stems. More test openings will be added. I'll create new threads for other stems. happy.png

  • #46
    Yigor wrote:

    I've finished with BBN- and BBQ-stems. More test openings will be added. I'll create new threads for other stems.

    Chess Stem Cell Research

  • #47

    I've started to add more test games using Stockfish 8 on lichess. explorer.png

  • #48

    I don't have to guess any more; I am good at guessing what moves to play.

  • #49
    yureesystem wrote:

    I don't have to guess any more; I am good at guessing what moves to play.

     

    Good for U! wink.png Well, here is only the beginning: 30 moves out of 960. tongue.png

  • #50
    Yigor wrote:
    yureesystem wrote:

    I don't have to guess any more; I am good at guessing what moves to play.

     

    Good for U! Well, here is only the beginning: 30 moves out of 960.

     

     

     

    Yigor, that was a joke; I am very Russian and very proud of my calculating abilities; but your information help. A lot time I outplay my opponent in the middlegame or endgame and it will be nice to have some ideas in some of strange pieces setup that you can't use the same opening principles from our standard  setup. 

  • #51

    Thanks Yuree! wink.png I have some fun in making this list and test games. Sometimes there are unexpected crazy things happening in the Fischer's chess.

Top

Online Now