Top Players!!

HolographWars

I actually thought that he was a GM when I first saw him... until I spent more time with him on some forums.

HolographWars
Triceratops2016 wrote:

This site is dead! Goodbye motherfuckers!!!

Says who? And please no profanity.

rychessmaster1
Lol
rychessmaster1
Reminds me of page 74 of looking for opponents and games thread
HolographWars

Ok looking there.

HolographWars

Can you get there and post a link?

IAMBBW
Triceratops2016 wrote:

Goodbye

rychessmaster1
Nope
HolographWars

I love to play with the Time Thief but unfortunately it gets me into some terrible arguments...

rychessmaster1
Because it’s so confusing
JamesAgadir
HolographWars a écrit :

I actually thought that he was a GM when I first saw him... until I spent more time with him on some forums.

I was tricked by the photo on somebody elses profile and I thought it was quite funny. If you had asked I would jave told you the truth. 

JohnHS

@JamesAgadir, like to play Bulldog with Witch?

Bad_Dobby_Fischer
JamesAgadir wrote:
HolographWars a écrit :

I was tricked by the photo on somebody elses profile and I thought it was quite funny. If you had asked I would jave told you the truth. 

you should make the letters smaller, and right next to your username (upper right corner)

JamesAgadir
Bad_Dobby_Fischer a écrit :
JamesAgadir wrote:
HolographWars a écrit :

you should make the letters smaller, and right next to your username (upper right corner)

I have thought about that, but the image I have is just copied from the internet. To do that it would take quite a bit of work and I can't be bothered