x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Who would like to play me on daily (Chess960 or maybe normal)?

Who would like to play? happy.png

If you don't want to, DON'T POST HERE!

I would like to play

i can

sure. but I would win! (lol, jk. dunno who would..)

Okay guys, you have to challenge me yourself. also thanks for the challenge SK2005

Normal. Problem: Your rating is 400 lower than mine.
    Normal

ulfhednar1234 You and Donkey256  must challenge me yourself happy.png

I would love to play

I have never played 960 chess

Okay then, challenge me!

I've removed the spam (and the discussion thereof).

Remember that the Terms of Service specify this in the Member Conduct session: "You agree to not use the Service to: ... disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges"

Posting hundreds of blank lines is definitely disruptive. Please do not do this again.

LegoPirateSenior
    Chess.com moderator

i would like to play blitz

LegoPirateSenior wrote:

Remember that the Terms of Service specify this in the Member Conduct session: "You agree to not use the Service to: ... disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges"

Posting hundreds of blank lines is definitely disruptive. Please do not do this again.

LegoPirateSenior
    Chess.com moderator

Great!

LegoPirateSenior wrote:

LegoPirateSenior
    Chess.com moderator

Huh. So we do need to know the TOS.

P.S: @Nintendo, we aren't really matched in ratings anywhere other than Daily 960, (in which I suck), and you have a higher rating than I do.

I will play please send challenge 1day I will play fast , thank you

Online Now