Need an admin for the club [ 570+ members ]

arnavgm1758

Hello Guys Target Grand Master Chess Club - Chess Club - Chess.com this is my club and it was doing well untill i went inactive and i need some admins who could help me to regain the activity .  Note : You need to have experience with 250+ members club and 6 months old account 

FriendlyxDemon

Hello! Can I be an admin?

FriendlyxDemon

I am a Super Admin of https://www.chess.com/club/group-000000006519e88200000000070f6a16

arnavgm1758

sorry your account is not 6 months old

gamechanger1234

can i become ur new admin sir cause iam the admin for   this club 
and my account is more than 4yrs old

arnavgm1758
gamechanger1234 wrote:

can i become ur new admin sir cause iam the admin for   this club 
and my account is more than 4yrs old

Lol you are already admin

gamechanger1234

yeah but iam inacctive due to      exams!!!!

gamechanger1234

but i can give u one idea, if u post a note in our club to see whos active and whos not and if u start conducting fun sessions iam sure our club will be active in no time

Emdrunken
arnavgm1758 wrote:

Hello Guys Target Grand Master Chess Club - Chess Club - Chess.com this is my club and it was doing well untill i went inactive and i need some admins who could help me to regain the activity .  Note : You need to have experience with 250+ members club and 6 months old account 

Hey! I am an active player, i wanna be admin

arnavgm1758
Emdrunken wrote:
arnavgm1758 wrote:

Hey! I am an active player, i wanna be admin

Do you have any club experience

gamechanger1234
gamechanger1234 wrote:

but i can give u one idea, if u post a note in our club to see whos active and whos not and if u start conducting fun sessions iam sure our club will be active in no time

any idea on implementing????????????????????????????????????????????????

arnavgm1758
gamechanger1234 wrote:
gamechanger1234 wrote:

any idea on implementing????????????????????????????????????????????????

will think

Emdrunken

Experience is quite less, but i have managed a lot of swiss tournament in samay raina's discord server

arnavgm1758
Emdrunken wrote:

Experience is quite less, but i have managed a lot of swiss tournament in samay raina's discord server

If you could send some prof of it it will be nice

Danny_D_Plays

I have a 3 month old account, and am Admin of Mandolorians and Super Admin of Danny_D_Plays' Disabled Chess

Danny_D_Plays

*Mandalorians*

arnavgm1758
Danny_D_Plays wrote:

I have a 3 month old account, and am Admin of Mandolorians and Super Admin of Danny_D_Plays' Disabled Chess

You dont match requirements

Emdrunken

Brother discord server have more than 40000 people and tons of tournaments have done, its very difficult yo find proofs but i meet the requirements which you required 

arnavgm1758
Emdrunken wrote:

Brother discord server have more than 40000 people and tons of tournaments have done, its very difficult yo find proofs but i meet the requirements which you required 

Ok could you pm me i want to ask some questions privately about admin position