Forums

new club with with great opportunities for and winning Diamond, Platinum and Gold membership awards

Hilddea

Hi all.

I'm the #1 TopGifter here in this arena.

I'm wondering and airing an idea for you guys. I'm wondering and creating a new club with with great opportunities for and winning Diamond, Platinum and Gold membership awards, Is there any great interest in it?

First of all I have to put in reliable admins and operate the pressure. Rules must be in place. Menu must be created before everything is in order and we can start a new chess adventure and have fun together.

club name:

"Win Diamond - Platinum and Gold Memberhip Here"

#1 TopGifters club - 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 Membership 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷

Come with your input below or post it in the club: https://www.chess.com/club/win-diamond-platinum-and-gold-memberhip-here

Eros_Jasphine

Whoa sure !

SPickwick

I would love to help you with this. I have experience as an admin, and am in many of your other clubs. 

KirillCraft

platinum.png

BroodjeKroket909

Yeah sure would be cool! Sounds almost to good to be true.

If I may ask an honest question; Why would you do that?

Happy873

great!

SNADOWBLACKMILL

Sure!

Jaijith_J_V

sure as i would love a premium as i want to do more puzzle so i can improve endgames and stuff

Hilddea
BroodjeKroket909 skrev:

Yeah sure would be cool! Sounds almost to good to be true.

If I may ask an honest question; Why would you do that?

it is my duty as a good Samaritan that I am, with good income. I can share a small or half fraction with my members wink.png

usta_tunahan

Sure wink.png

aviation18

Sure. And I'd be happy to help out if that's OK?

GiftMeMembershipPlease1

Can I get admin position in this club?

ADAM_PEATY

happy.png

GM_kingoftheworld

I can help u with this I will say my friends to join idk whether they will join but i will say