Forums

What do you think you need to do to get more members into your club???

StunningPlastic

My club only has 50 members and has been there for a while already. Could I have some advice?

Nightly-Knight

Pay them green money.

StunningPlastic

How am I supposed to send money to them?

Nightly-Knight

LOL How about gifting Memberships?

StunningPlastic

Why would I have that many memberships?

Hilddea
StunningPlastic skrev:

My club only has 50 members and has been there for a while already. Could I have some advice?

Invite a Top Gifter to your club and ask him nicely for help managing your club is my advice

chessguym

My club has 13 members

Hilddea

My clubs have ranked by size Smallest club first :

Event Club 256 members

StunningPlastic

thank you @Hilddea 

Wow you have so many popular clubs!

StunningPlastic

any other advice?

Nightly-Knight

make a purpose for your club... If I am right you made the club just to have members, right? Put something into beside members

Nightly-Knight

Here are My clubs

R2GM Official Variants Club  71 Members - Only Road to GM Members Allowed

ᄃレひ乃 Wム尺丂 116 Members - Only Club Owners Allowed

R2GM Official Puzzle Club 151 Members - Only Road to GM Members Allowed

- Road to GM - 2008 Members, Join if you like to have fun

KingBhavyathe1st
Hilddea wrote:
StunningPlastic skrev:

Invite a Top Gifter to your club and ask him nicely for help managing your club is my advice

Most top gifters don't accept club invite because if they did, they would get tons of invited daily.

KingBhavyathe1st
StunningPlastic wrote:

any other advice?

Host tournaments, leagues, etc.

ChesswithNickolay

l The Chess Champions l

Hello and welcome to this new and amazing club! Why should you join this club? Here are some main reasons below:

• we have live and daily tournaments every day including big, and small ones
  • we have top bloggers that write great blogs which are about chess and contain great detail and information
  • we have streamers that are high rated and perform excellent streams
  • we have top players here, and are partnered with a club that has tons of titled players which will join very soon
  • we are growing fast, this club's leader managed to get 50 members in an inactive club within 4 days
  • we have coaches that for a small fee will offer you their great service, they are always ready to help you improve your chess
  • we have talented players of all ages, and from all countries
  • we have players who will be more than glad to share their knowledge of chess
  • we have a fun, active, and kind community of wonderful chess players
  • we have vote chess games, and matches which we are in the top of the leader board
  • we more than welcome members to have a chance and become promoted, you can simply ask for a position and highly likely get it
  • we have jobs which you can apply for, and help make this club be more active in exchange for logos, cheers, information, or even club positions
  • we have chess youtuber @ChesswithNickolay who can give you fun, helpful, and entertaining content
  • we have off topic forums where you can discuss everything besides chess (video games, favorite snacks, etc.)
  • we have professional logo makers that can make moving ones, and make them really well (see example below)

giphy.gif

Remember, chess.com is a fun community filled with chess, friends, and fun. Why not experience all of it in one place, this club!

Thank you, @ChesswithNickolay

KingBhavyathe1st
ChesswithNickolay wrote:

l The Chess Champions l

Hello and welcome to this new and amazing club! Why should you join this club? Here are some main reasons below:

• we have live and daily tournaments every day including big, and small ones
  • we have top bloggers that write great blogs which are about chess and contain great detail and information
  • we have streamers that are high rated and perform excellent streams
  • we have top players here, and are partnered with a club that has tons of titled players which will join very soon
  • we are growing fast, this club's leader managed to get 50 members in an inactive club within 4 days
  • we have coaches that for a small fee will offer you their great service, they are always ready to help you improve your chess
  • we have talented players of all ages, and from all countries
  • we have players who will be more than glad to share their knowledge of chess
  • we have a fun, active, and kind community of wonderful chess players
  • we have vote chess games, and matches which we are in the top of the leader board
  • we more than welcome members to have a chance and become promoted, you can simply ask for a position and highly likely get it
  • we have jobs which you can apply for, and help make this club be more active in exchange for logos, cheers, information, or even club positions
  • we have chess youtuber @ChesswithNickolay who can give you fun, helpful, and entertaining content
  • we have off topic forums where you can discuss everything besides chess (video games, favorite snacks, etc.)
  • we have professional logo makers that can make moving ones, and make them really well (see example below)

Remember, chess.com is a fun community filled with chess, friends, and fun. Why not experience all of it in one place, this club!

Thank you, @ChesswithNickolay

?????