Which all are The Famous Chess Clubs in Chess.com

BossOfMass

oh ok lol

chamo2074

Do you know why? the SA used a few trustworthy members as admins to promote his club and make it better, and he started getting titled players, now he kicked us all and he has 99% titled players in his club and he is trying to make it official

BossOfMass

OH MY GOD..THAT UN-FAIR

MISTER_McCHESS

the coach bill club is relatively famous

BossOfMass

ya i know !!!

alpha_zer000
chamo2074 wrote:

Do you know why? the SA used a few trustworthy members as admins to promote his club and make it better, and he started getting titled players, now he kicked us all and he has 99% titled players in his club and he is trying to make it official

I am a victim of that club too

I was kicked for persistent inactivity when I actually brought the club from 50 to 100 members as coord

BossOfMass

Ohh myy godd,,,,,that club is so bad...whats the name of it

alpha_zer000

PMed you

no public naming and shaming

BossOfMass

ohh okk

marhales

i tried to sign for that  he  s denied me prolly for not being a strong player.  NOw I know who he was. Only Erik can stop that megalomaniac. Erik is a human. But not now. Cuz then Erik will actually notice the club. Only do that once he is on the verge of making it official. All we need is to destroy that club. Maybe infiltrate or something. But we need to trash it. And first we need to take the head @Colby-Covington  

chamo2074

Lmao dont do anyy of that just let him self-destruct, that's what he's doing at the end

DonRajesh

US chess 

marhales
chamo2074 wrote:

Lmao dont do anyy of that just let him self-destruct, that's what he's doing at the end

How?

chamo2074

Man all of those guys are supposed to be busy preparing for tournaments, and Colby is supposed to study law so...

Chessguy149

golden chess fighters the golden 64 road 2 GM

marhales
chamo2074 wrote:

Man all of those guys are supposed to be busy preparing for tournaments, and Colby is supposed to study law so...

Studies law even though he is a fraud. And a fraud is a crime. So that is a conflict of interest.

BossOfMass

OK