Forums

Can't Find Something in the New Design? Ask Here!

Sort:
netzach
_IronButterfly_ wrote:

Net..I really liked the word, "summitting" better, but thought I'd be corrected again. lol 

Well... laugh & the World laughs with us hopefully. :)

chess_kebabs
_IronButterfly_ wrote:

Submitting a video of : A Journey to the Summit Peak in honor of my new spell checker, Chess-kebabs!  Thanks!  :)

Happy to help _IronButterfly

Happy to help _IronButterfly_  ... lol

Here's one for you.. sung by one of my favourite singers, Eva Cassidy..

Sumwhere Over The Rainbow 

_IronButterfly_

My little granddaughters and I enjoyed it alot, thanks! :) 

Naakija

Your data goes behind the YouTube-screen, IB.

(put Your mouse cursor to Your nick)

chess_kebabs
_IronButterfly_ wrote:

My little granddaughters and I enjoyed it alot, thanks! :) 

That's sweet. Glad you ALL enjoyed it then. I have a couple of other Eva Cassidy songs on my profile. Her voice was perfection. "Was", because she died of cancer at 33, for those who didn't know. Such a shame. :(

knightspawn5

Mine still isnt tanfering utube images.   kohai said they found a glitch somewhere.   

Naakija

Naakija

Works !   Laughing

knightspawn5

Your works, mine doesnt....Cry

Naakija

Are We still talking about this UT-Thing ???   Laughing

_IronButterfly_
LauriAikio wrote:

Your data goes behind the YouTube-screen, IB.

(put Your mouse cursor to Your nick)

@Lauri

Hi, was wondering what difference did it make, IF it worked? 

Naakija

It means that under a UT-Screen has to be left an inch high free space. Undecided

_IronButterfly_

Ah! I didn't know this.  I thought we had to write something in order for it to work right.  Thanks alot.  Smile

Naakija

In order to see those nick´s contents.

Naakija

Have You done this YouTube-Bringing before ?

netzach

I do not play much ''Live,Bullet or Rapid-Chess''.

Can anyone tell me how to turn-off the constant notifications of tournaments  for these that occupy top-RHS of home-page ?

_IronButterfly_
netzach wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to turn-off the constant notifications of tournaments  for these that occupy top-RHS of home-page ?

Net, I went to my account page and changed the setting located in  Online Chess settings, to stop getting tournament alerts. 

netzach
_IronButterfly_ wrote:
netzach wrote:

Net, I went to my account page and changed the setting located in  Online Chess settings, to stop getting tournament alerts. 

Thanks IB but doesn't remove this from home-page at top RHS ? :

Live Chess

Time:                    10 min                   5 | 2                   15 | 10                   30 | 0                   5 min                   3 min                   2 | 1                   1 min                 
gambit-man

very odd, i've just noticed (although i'm not sure how long it's been this way) that on my blog page, all my blogs have changed their titles, all to "gambit-man's blog".

isn't it time the old format was brought back until a workable version of the new format can be ready? it's a whole month now...

DeepGreene
gambit-man wrote:

very odd, i've just noticed (although i'm not sure how long it's been this way) that on my blog page, all my blogs have changed their titles, all to "gambit-man's blog".

isn't it time the old format was brought back until a workable version of the new format can be ready? it's a whole month now...

Since last night. Now fixed! Thanks.

Of course, given everything that's happened in that "whole month," the notion of going back to the old format has gone from "unthinkable" to downright "impossible."

Not to mention "undesirable"! ;)