Chess - Play & Learn

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

Can't Find Something in the New Design? Ask Here!

If you can't find something in the new design that you used to know where it was in the old design, ask here and we'll show you how to find it!

what happend to free videos,chess.com podcasts?

are fonts hiding somewhere? or have they been obliterated? I really like Times New Roman.

How do you find facebook addresses of members who have posted in their profiles? Do not see them in the current profiles of the new look.

OMG! What happened to this site's great design???

How do I see all my games instead of just the 10 showing?

who is god?

How come I cant see list of all the members on my teams by highest ranked or alphabetical or oldest or most recent joined anymore...  How do I see that?  

How come I cant see all my friends whose online at the same time anymore?

It seems like the "view all tracked content" (on our "home" page, which shows a longer list of tracked activity) link is missing or I can't find it.

What a mess! I cant find anything...

Can I still get to my and other player's home page which displayed, at the player's option, the person's name and location?

Where do I find black's knights? In all the "live chess" games I've played today they have been missing so I've had to memorize where they are...

Change it back, puhleeeezzz!!!!

No more themes? What a pity.

Bananenbieger wrote:

No more themes? What a pity.

what? you can still most of what you want in terms of theme, the only that has been taken away is the ability to change the font. I really liked Times New Roman.

You can still create themes.  It still there...

In the Tactics Trainer how do I see the time I took? I can only see the average time.

I cant find the daily puzzle? It a premium feature now? Thanks again for keeping a free version this is so great!!!

Please put it back the way it was....  

Online Now