CHESS

  • #21

    all i want is more...thanks not asking too much is it? nyuk nyuk

  • #22
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #23
    trysts wrote:
    Maroon5fan wrote:

    Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....


    Don't worry, Count_Rugen listens to Eddie Murphy and Don Johnson


    Actually, I always kinda liked "Party All the Time" (not sure why everybody always rags on it so much)...

  • #24
    Maroon5fan wrote:

    Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....


    Actually, that isn't necessarily true (depends on how bad the band is).  And I just got back from watching a few snippets of their videos, and the only good one featured this hot blonde.  And that was only good if you turned the sound off.

    Maybe you should consider changing your name...

  • #25
    AndyClifton wrote:
    trysts wrote:
    Maroon5fan wrote:

    Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....


    Don't worry, Count_Rugen listens to Eddie Murphy and Don Johnson


    Actually, I always kinda liked "Party All the Time" (not sure why everybody always rags on it so much)...


     You have always demonstrated that you are far more appreciative of American pop culture than I could ever be;)

  • #26
    trysts wrote:
    AndyClifton wrote:

    Actually, I always kinda liked "Party All the Time" (not sure why everybody always rags on it so much)...


     You have always demonstrated that you are far more appreciative of American pop culture than I could ever be;)


    lol...perhaps the most diplomatic response I have ever read. Laughing

  • #27
    AndyClifton wrote:
    Maroon5fan wrote:

    Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....


    Actually, that isn't necessarily true (depends on how bad the band is).  And I just got back from watching a few snippets of their videos, and the only good one featured this hot blonde.  And that was only good if you turned the sound off.

    Maybe you should consider changing your name...


     

    I would, but last time I checked, you can't change your username.... and I'm not starting a new account, I have premium membership and tourneys and everything. So I don't know what you're suggesting. Undecided

  • #28

    That Maroon 5 sucks.

    Really, you can't change your username?  I guess I'll have to tell akintews that...or mistercheese...or kram...or fracklefrit...

  • #29

    I did not know who Maroon 5 was until I read these posts, so I listened to 5 seconds of one of their songs. 

     

    They're pretty horrible.

  • #30
    AndyClifton wrote:

    That Maroon 5 sucks.

    Really, you can't change your username?  I guess I'll have to tell akintews that...or mistercheese...or kram...or fracklefrit...


    Or Tony...

  • #31

    or kuggie...or easymoney...or taots...

  • #32

    Oh, I can be much much more evil than that...

  • #33

    Maroon 5's primary musical inspiration:

  • #34
    AndyClifton wrote:

    Maroon 5's primary musical inspiration:

     


     ahhh, well played indeed

  • #35

    How Adam Levine's dad amassed his legendary record collection:

  • #36

    wow, man, now its stating to get like really heavy, i think im freaking out...

  • #37

    Maroon 5 at their first paying gig:

or Join

Online Now