Sort:
johnnyrocco

all i want is more...thanks not asking too much is it? nyuk nyuk

manavendra
[COMMENT DELETED]
AndyClifton
trysts wrote:
Maroon5fan wrote:

Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....

Don't worry, Count_Rugen listens to Eddie Murphy and Don Johnson

Actually, I always kinda liked "Party All the Time" (not sure why everybody always rags on it so much)...

AndyClifton
Maroon5fan wrote:

Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....

Actually, that isn't necessarily true (depends on how bad the band is).  And I just got back from watching a few snippets of their videos, and the only good one featured this hot blonde.  And that was only good if you turned the sound off.

Maybe you should consider changing your name...

trysts
AndyClifton wrote:
trysts wrote:
Maroon5fan wrote:

Don't worry, Count_Rugen listens to Eddie Murphy and Don Johnson

Actually, I always kinda liked "Party All the Time" (not sure why everybody always rags on it so much)...

You have always demonstrated that you are far more appreciative of American pop culture than I could ever be;)

AndyClifton
trysts wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:

You have always demonstrated that you are far more appreciative of American pop culture than I could ever be;)

lol...perhaps the most diplomatic response I have ever read. Laughing

Wizard_Chess97
AndyClifton wrote:
Maroon5fan wrote:

Actually, that isn't necessarily true (depends on how bad the band is).  And I just got back from watching a few snippets of their videos, and the only good one featured this hot blonde.  And that was only good if you turned the sound off.

Maybe you should consider changing your name...

I would, but last time I checked, you can't change your username.... and I'm not starting a new account, I have premium membership and tourneys and everything. So I don't know what you're suggesting. Undecided

AndyClifton

That Maroon 5 sucks.

Really, you can't change your username?  I guess I'll have to tell akintews that...or mistercheese...or kram...or fracklefrit...

Ex-parrot

I did not know who Maroon 5 was until I read these posts, so I listened to 5 seconds of one of their songs. 

They're pretty horrible.

ivandh
AndyClifton wrote:

That Maroon 5 sucks.

Really, you can't change your username?  I guess I'll have to tell akintews that...or mistercheese...or kram...or fracklefrit...

Or Tony...

AndyClifton

or kuggie...or easymoney...or taots...

AndyClifton

Oh, I can be much much more evil than that...

AndyClifton

Maroon 5's primary musical inspiration:

johnnyrocco
AndyClifton wrote:

Maroon 5's primary musical inspiration:

ahhh, well played indeed

AndyClifton

How Adam Levine's dad amassed his legendary record collection:

johnnyrocco

wow, man, now its stating to get like really heavy, i think im freaking out...

AndyClifton

Maroon 5 at their first paying gig: