Forums

CHESS

Sort:
QCARL

I WANT TO PLAY CHESS WITH YOU!

AndyClifton

I knew that instantly (just from the title).

QCARL

YES!

johnnyrocco

maybe theres an app for that or some way to play chess...online...with other people....like on the interweb thingy..maybe

MyCowsCanFly

That's so 7 minutes ago.

johnnyrocco

i know you are but what am i

Wizard_Chess97
QCARL wrote:

Um, dude, just go seek for a game. You'll get plenty of willing players. This is like the biggest chess website around.

Wizard_Chess97

Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....

ivandh
Maroon5fan wrote:

Oooookay. Dude, I'm 14. I'm allowed to have a band that I like. No need to be rude....

When you get older you will be allowed to not take everything seriously.

trysts
Maroon5fan wrote:

Don't worry, Count_Rugen listens to Eddie Murphy and Don JohnsonLaughing

ivandh

ivandh

A 14 year old would appreciate the other pic more, but that's exactly why I'm not allowed to post it.

ivandh

It's pretty freakin cool though.

Wizard_Chess97

Count Rugen, read my profile. There's so much music and artists that I like, I can't and won't be able to name them all

ivandh

Like he said, there is a lot of excellent (or even good) music yet to be experienced...

Wizard_Chess97

Ok, thank you for telling me. I know.

trysts
Maroon5fan wrote:

Ok, thank you for telling me. I know.

I bet you can't wait to listen to Don Johnson and ZZ-TopLaughing

johnnyrocco

how dare you! disparaging the music of don and eddie! eddie murphy 'boogin in your butt' and 'party alll the time' w/ rick james and don w 'heartbeat' how dare you indeed! they sold millions...thousands...well several copies probably ( actually those singles did chart in top 10 billboard which reminds me people did a lot of drugs in the 80's and drugs are bad nkay) but seriously, how dare you!

trysts
Winkjohnnyrocco wrote:

how dare you! disparaging the music of don and eddie! eddie murphy 'boogin in your butt' and 'party alll the time' w/ rick james and don w 'heartbeat' how dare you indeed! they sold millions...thousands...well several copies probably ( actually those singles did chart in top 10 billboard which reminds me people did a lot of drugs in the 80's and drugs are bad nkay) but seriously, how dare you!

What does Rocco want? He wants more;)

manavendra
QCARL wrote:

Chess is basically guilt, with different holidays.'

Is Chess a placebo that prolongs life by reducing stress?

I can't help you or play chess with you either. Amen!