Forums

Creating a group

Sort:
Master_Kaina
Eseles wrote:

i hope no animals are being harmed in the process of making this group

hey, hove you found a name for the group? how about "The amazing Eseles?" i think it has a nice ring to it :D

lol

SPARTANEMESIS

Best of luck with the group Nameno1had.  If animals are being harmed in the process I do hope they are rats, filthy rodents.  I hate rats... and moles.

Master_Kaina
SPARTANEMESIS wrote:

Best of luck with the group Nameno1had.  If animals are being harmed in the process I do hope they are rats, filthy rodents.  I hate rats... and moles.

rodents r a necessary food source4cool critters like snakes & birds! Tongue out (i'd also like2add that ferrets r pretty cool tho technically not a rodent perhaps - prairie dogs r also cute)

SPARTANEMESIS

Rats were instrumental in the spread of the Black Death.  

Don't get me started on snakes.

nameno1had

SPARTANEMESIS wrote:

Best of luck with the group Nameno1had.  If animals aqare being harmed in the process I do hope they are rats, filthy rodents.  I hate rats... and moles.

I fully intend to enjoy punishing rats....and snakes...lol

SPARTANEMESIS

LOL!!

Master_Kaina

SNAKES r bad-ass yo! Cool

& they EAT rats!

nameno1had

Eagles are far more majestic and eat them both...

Doggy_Style

Honey Badgers are boss:

NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!

Definition 1: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=honey%20badger

Master_Kaina
nameno1had wrote:

Eagles are far more majestic and eat them both...

agree .. i got1of them as an avatar also:

@Doggy: cool vid bro!

nameno1had

I have to agree that when it comes to animals, the two that impress me most are Honey Badgers and then the Tiger....Some of the stuff I've seen them do just have me in total awe...

TheCatGoesMeow

Wolves. 'Nuff said

nameno1had

a wolf against a honey badger or tiger would be inhumane...

Master_Kaina
nameno1had wrote:

I have to agree that when it comes to animals, the two that impress me most are Honey Badgers and then the Tiger....Some of the stuff I've seen them do just have me in total awe...

gotta cpl those avatars2!

Master_Kaina
TheCatGoesMeow wrote:

Wolves. 'Nuff said

yup .. got'm covered Tongue out

nameno1had

That looks an aweful lot like one of the sled dog breeds, not a wolf...

Master_Kaina
nameno1had wrote:

That looks an aweful lot like one of the sled dog breeds, not a wolf...

lol .. wolf-husky 1/2 breed Wink & the lycan is human-wolf 1/2 breed Tongue out jus as the pix above it r not tigers but a white-lion & a liger (tiger-lion 1/2 breed) lol

nameno1had

Are you sure the onbe you are calling a liger isn't a tigon ? It looks different than the ligers I have seen...

Master_Kaina

lol .. ya i'v never seen1like that either! but since it has a lion's head i'd think liger & the real-life ligers i'v seen look more like ur tigons!

nameno1had

Seriously, do you know the difference between the two ? .... Ligers have a Lion for a father and a Tiger for a mother. They are prone to giantism and typically don't have manes. They generally get bigger than their parents.

A Tigon by contrast has a tiger for a father and a lion for a mother. They are the smaller of the two. They normally are smaller than either of their parents.

Both of their males are born sterile...