Forums

Deepest Sympathies to Kohai

Sort:
chess_kebabs

Sadly, Kohai's mother has passed away this morning, unexpectedly. She was ill, and did go into Emergency Thursday morning but it is still a big shock for Kohai and her family.

She is obviously very distraught so please join me in passing on your sympathies, thoughts and prayers at this very sad time in her life.

May your mum's soul rest in peace Kohai, and may you and your family find strength to get through this very difficult time.

Babs

haddad56

...really very sad to hear these news ..

...Dear julie i know that any words  will not compensate you even a little for your mother leaving ..but its our God wish & we cant protest for that ...hope she will be in the paradise & hope JESUS will be supporting you & your family...

Phobetrix

Dear Kohai,

My warm condoleances!

El_Gremio

sorry about this...losing  a parent is a painful loss.

a great big hug for you.

kokino

I am really sorry to read this. :(

My most sinceres condolences to Jullie and her family. May your Mom rest in peace.

mitto

Please accept my heartfelt condolences...

I send you my warmest wishes for your well-being and heart healing.

heart bear strong caring missed hope comfort warmth friends family

CaptainJimTKirk

I also want to express my sorrow and my profound condolences to her !

Mithras

Do Not Stand at my Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

by Mary Elizabeth Frye

my sympathy and thoughts go out to you and your family kohai
Absurd

My sympathy and sincere condolences.

Misha

I have known you for almost 2 years now kohai, and I have always respected you like my big sister no matter what happens and no matter how busy we both may get with this hard life.

My thoughts were with you since last night after hearing that your mother was very ill, and I wished if I could have done something for you and your family at such a difficult time, alas I couldn't and it was god's will as we know ..

May your mother rest in peace, and may god bless her in heaven, like how he blessed on earth by giving her a faithful, nice hard working daughter such as yourself, in which I am, and I was, honored to meet .. even though it's just over the internet.

Please, like all the other members and friends you have here, I'd like to insure you that we're all sticking with you at these difficult times, and we're ready to help you with whatever you need, even though it may not recover your loss ..

May your mom rest in peace kohai .. and may you and your family fnd the strength to get over these difficult moments ..

Your member, friend and kid brother 

Misha

adeweyduck

SORRY TO HEAR MY SYMPATHIES & CONDOLENCES TO YOU AND FAMILY...

billgill0

Hi luv,

I just wanted to say on behalf of Team England, how sorry we all are for the passing of your dear Mum.  No words can suffice, no expressions of shared loss will help take away the pain, but know in your heart that we will all be thinking of you at this time Take care . X

Ricardo_Rego

My condolences to you and your family Kohai.

instant_karma_4_u

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this moment.

jeddfrey

Sorry to learn that you lost your mother...Ive lost mine too..I try to think about all the good things about her...

blackfirestorm
Kohai many hugs and prayers for you and your family at this very difficult time
neversink

Julie,

I am so sorry to have heard the sad new of your mother's passing. I wish you and your family all the best during these difficult days... I know you will be strong and I am sure you have made your mother proud. Peace to you and your family....

neversink 

usualsuspect

so sorry to hear of your loss, all my sypamthy

ArchBadger

Sad to hear about that, my thoughts and condolences are with you.

kohai

Thank you all. I have tears streaming down my face as i read these messages, so hopefully i'll be able to respond better later. Thank you