Forums

Does anyone know where chess.com is based?

Sort:
gaereagdag

It is The Matrix. The world is one gigantic Truman Show run by Goldbergers Entertainment Inc. Chess.com has no physical location. It only exists inside a supercomputer network in the next multiverse.

winerkleiner

Makes sense to me!

Qritiqal

It's in the metaverse.

gaereagdag

Hmmm. I always suspected that Danny Rensch and that "poet guy" were Matrix-style projections of a supercomputer omni-mind.

Now I know that I was right. I am. They are not real. Nothing is real. We are all. We are nothing. We are the one-mind cosmos. We are the game. Wwe are the fools. We are the puppets.

Big_Daddy_10
winerkleiner wrote:

They are based only in our minds, we are dreaming all this, chess sites like these are all an illusion.

See post 18.  It was my version of the same idea.

winerkleiner
Big_Daddy_10 wrote:

They are located in this small recessed unlit room from whence you get to exhault in your splendid victories and cry in shame over your stupid mistakes and loses...Then suddenly you awake from a drug induced comatose state to find that you are chained in the middle of a padded white room to impead movement, with a straight jacket on to keep your hands and arms from doing things they shouldn't and a neck brace to keep you head straight...or is it only in your mind?

You're right, it was only in my mind!

Doggy_Style

Bottom of page:

http://www.chess.com/legal#termsofservice

Doggy_Style

The owner lives in California. The postal address indicates California.

Anyone building a picture, yet?

nameno1had
TheGrobe wrote:

The Internet, I think.

that was my thought also, without looking up the address...

Doggy_Style
s_palin1984 wrote:

That would be all the more reason to not have the site "based" on california.

A little plausible distance, limitation of liability, all that stuff.

Oh really?

http://www.chess.com/blog/kohai/kohai-in-cali

atarw
winerkleiner wrote:

They are based only in our minds, we are dreaming all this, chess sites like these are all an illusion.

matrix, much?

anyways, believe it or not, scientists are actually trying to find out if we live in a matrix

just google it

Conflagration_Planet

In the core of the sun.

winerkleiner

In a parallel universe.

AdamRinkleff

Chess.com isn't based anywhere. It doesn't exist. Time for your meds.

AlCzervik

In strawberry fields?

AlCzervik

In the sky with Lucy?

gaereagdag

In a yellow submarine?

gaereagdag

In an Indian ashram with that transcendal meditation yogi guru guy who ruined the Beatles?

TheGrobe

Yoko Ono was Japanese.

RichColorado

Chess.com

Palo Alto, Ca