Everybody speaks English!

VULPES_VULPES

I've noticed that every single member I have encountered has the ability to communicate to fellow chess.com members in English, no matter what country they are from! (Note: I may sound really ignorant or clueless when I say this. Forgive me).

Is the English language that globally spread?

TheGrobe

VULPES_VULPES

LOL

bigpoison

Goldendog has admonished me in the past for that, TheGrobe. 

Better is "como?"

Well...at least according to a talking dog.

goldendog

How's that?

TheGrobe

Spanish tips from a talking dog are credible.

goldendog

como=how, btw for all you mono-tongues.

VULPES_VULPES
goldendog wrote:

como=how, btw for all you mono-tongues.

called "monoglots"

ilikeflags

how do i report this thread?  seriously, this thread deserves to be destroyed with 1000s of pics!  1,000,000s!  dudes mods do your job.  stop the madness.  how does this fool continue to have posting rights?

ilikeflags

can we please move this horrible thread to off-topic so i can spam the hell out of it?  please?

goldendog
VULPES_VULPES wrote:
goldendog wrote:

como=how, btw for all you mono-tongues.

called "monoglots"

foxes obnoxious go in boxes.

VULPES_VULPES
ilikeflags wrote:

how do i report this thread?  seriously, this thread deserves to be destroyed with 1000s of pics!  1,000,000s!  dudes mods do your job.  stop the madness.  how does this fool continue to have posting rights?

Who? Me?

ilikeflags

إذا أنا يمكن أن تعطيك صورة الآن أود. وأنا أعطيك مئات الصور.

ilikeflags

Si yo pudiera dar una imagen en este momento lo haría. yo le pondrías a cientos de fotos.

ilikeflags

në qoftë se unë mund të ju jap një pasqyrë të drejtë tani i do. Unë do të jap qindra fotot.

VULPES_VULPES

Google translate?

VULPES_VULPES
goldendog wrote:
VULPES_VULPES wrote:
goldendog wrote:

como=how, btw for all you mono-tongues.

called "monoglots"

foxes obnoxious go in boxes.

Dogs of gold are alongside slaves sold.

ilikeflags
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

Google translate?

is that a question or your answer?  

VULPES_VULPES
ilikeflags wrote:
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

Google translate?

is that a question or your answer?  

It's an inquiry as to whether or not you used Google translate to translate stuff in Arabic and Spanish.

ilikeflags
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

I've noticed that every single member I have encountered has the ability to communicate to fellow chess.com members in English, no matter what country they are from! (Note: I may sound really ignorant or clueless when I say this. Forgive me).

Is the English language that globally spread?

very true