Forums

Funny Group Missing Members

Sort:
ChezBoy

Hello all, Yesterday, someone who was an admin in the Funny Group changed the background, changed the name to the Bunny Group, and deleted around 13 members. I don't know who did this, why they did, or how they did it, but if you were a member of the Funny Group and appear to be banned, this was an accident and we want you back. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Kikyo_Sushi

Yeah,Our Sincere Apologies n' Plz Come Back !

Ledgermayne1234

who?

DarthSirius394

You know, no one who used used to be in the Funny Group is to see this, because this is not a public forum, only a private one

finns
DarthSirius394 wrote:

You know, no one who used used to be in the Funny Group is to see this, because this is not a public forum, only a private one

It is public

Kikyo_Sushi

This is a Public Forum !

DarthSirius394

Oh, oops. Innocent

DarthSirius394

Nope. Not yet Foot in Mouth

GeoDragon394

Kikyo, didn't u say in the notes for the group that u thought u knew who did it?

kco
Roxette85 wrote:

Did you guyz figure out who did it?

Did you have anything to do with this ?

GeoDragon394
kco wrote:
Roxette85 wrote:

Did you guyz figure out who did it?

Did you have anything to do with this ?

Roxette couldn't have... they are not a Funny Group admin. And I didn't do it! Cross my dragon-y heart.

Kikyo_Sushi

I hv removed the 'Suspect' from Admin Position ,tho I hv no evidence he did it ... If All goes Well from Now on,then muz be him.

He also deleted all our Recent Notes n' changed our Group Description n' set our Group to 'Not Anyone can join' ! Frown