Forums

Game Explorer Still Not Working

Sort:
notmtwain
Bagramian wrote:

notmtwain, I'm not quiet able to follow you, what exactly should one do and where is V3?

V3 is the new chess.com, which has been under development for more than a year. There is a link at the bottom of every page. It says "Try the new Chess.com".

You can try out the Game Explorer and other features. According to this, you will have to try Game Explorer, look for "My Games" and then go try something else for a while before you come back to the Game Explorer and find your personal games.

Then when you are through there is a link to the "old Chess.com".

Bagramian

moxieman19notmtwainthanks for the hint.

now I'm really baffled. the old chess.com, although anything but perfect, shows MORE games than the new one. don't believe me? here are the smoking guns:

notmtwain

Here is proof that they work for another user Seine:

notmtwain
Bagramian wrote:

moxieman19notmtwainthanks for the hint.

now I'm really baffled. the old chess.com, although anything but perfect, shows MORE games than the new one. don't believe me? here are the smoking guns:

The difference is that one from V2 shows all live and online games and the other from V3 shows just live games.

Bagramian

If V3 shows only the online games because chess.com gives priority to first fixing the thematic games this would be great news.

But should we be so optimistic as to believe that?

notmtwain
Bagramian wrote:

If V3 shows only the online games because chess.com gives priority to first fixing the thematic games this would be great news.

But should we be so optimistic as to believe that?

You can choose what you want-- just live games or just correspondence games or both-- in a dropdown.  

I was just wondering if your two pictures, one from V2 and one from V3, showed two different choices. One says "All Games" and the other says "Online and Live".  I am guessing they should be equal but I am not sure.

Bagramian

Well, I meant to show the same things -  all games. 

nickmao

2020 anyone? grin.png

notmtwain
nchebykin wrote:

2020 anyone?

Game explorer is working well.