Forums

GMs on chess.com

Sort:
Pavrey

I was wondering if there are any GMs as members of chess.com. It would be interesting to know.

TonightOnly

There is at least one. Nigel Davies, a British Grandmaster, is officially registered on chess.com. You can check out a list of some other titled players here:

chess.com 

StacyBearden
GM Boungcloud is on chess.com
TheOldReb
It seems Davies does not play any chess on chess.com,  I dont see any of his games.
TonightOnly
A shame. I would really love to play a GM. It seems like he didn't really get involved at all; just registered, and added a link to his homepage.
TheOldReb
I think a lot of GMs dont play on the net much because of the cheating that takes place. I think as this problem worsens more and more titled players will quit playing on the net. Even a few GMs have been caught using comps on ICC.
Smartattack
There is someone which is not a GM, but has enough ELO te be, i think he has around 2560 ELO.
TheOldReb
Smartattack wrote: There is someone which is not a GM, but has enough ELO te be, i think he has around 2560 ELO.

Who ?

Smartattack
Yuri Vovk
Smartattack

He has already 2 GM norms, one to go.

TheOldReb
Oh, yes, but he is also not active here, having played no games. I think some titled players join just to try and recruit students here. They are not here to play.
kptom
Sorting the Titled players by rank and looking at the first page, I noticed that only three have games played here on chess.com.
RazaAdeel

http://www.chess.com/members/titled_players.html to see the titled players who play on chess.com. But I was wondering most of you would already know about it.

beardogjones

I heard that Bobby Fischer is playing on chess.com. However, a lot of

people don't believe it since he is considered dead.

PLXMN2

Hikaru is on chess.com

PLXMN2

And he actually plays

MagnusCarlsen_2point_0

please friend me