VULPES_VULPES wrote:

Could one propose Esperanto?

Kompreneble, sed kiel rapide?

Ne rapide, mi pensas.

• 8 months ago · Quote · #264

TwoKingdoms

Russian translation of this site takes some balls, really it's laughable

How could anyone came up with idea to translate Live Chess as "
    Живые шахматы" first what does to mind is "do they talk, eat, sleep, goes to work and pee?"

• 8 months ago · Quote · #265

TwoKingdoms

Openings       >>>Show All Friends??<<<

I dont know, you may write something like "List everything" "Показать вcе" or "Show full list" "Показать весь список" but please get this out of my eyes!

• 8 months ago · Quote · #266

have_good_game

I hope someone can translate Traditional Chinese, requested the experts to assist.

• 7 months ago · Quote · #267

joshfann

I can translate Korean and Japanese and and already submitted the google text for translation but there's no answer...-.- If you are concerned about payment i am very willing to consider. I'm korean and I am very fluent with Japanese too!!!

• 6 months ago · Quote · #268

PerrynChang

I translated it into traditional chinese.

• 7 weeks ago · Quote · #269

Jila_mk

I want you help you translate chess.com in croatian. Most of chess translate from english to croatian are horrible because the translators were not chess players and they do not understand chess termins. That is the reason why Kasparov's  book "How Life Imitates Chess" is practicli unreadable for any chess player. Good example is book "Bobby Fischer goes to war" because the GM Vlado kovačević work on translation.

So I want play chess on chess.com, but I don't want to read bad translation of chess termins. (e. g. king indian defence in Kasparov's book were translated as The defence of king's indians, like we are on wild west).

If you are interested for my help, please contact me by my message Inbox.

• 5 weeks ago · Quote · #270

UseWithCare

The staff is right in that it discourages the use of Google Translate or Bing Translator for its needs. These tools are still very unsafe.   

Post your reply: