Forums

How do you change your avatar

Sort:
BertLee

I have been trying to change my avatar with no success.  What's the secret?

ivandh

Fly to the Lima Aeroporta Internacionale, exit through the south gates and walk sixteen blocks to the west. Ask the mustachioed man with the tacos for Carlos. Do whatever he says. Once he sends you to Carlos (don't forget the password), convince him you are not buying drugs. He will then fix you up with his brother, go back to the airport with him. He will take you up and push you out in a kayak. Remember to make sure your parachute is securely fastened.

Once you have a picture of yourself parachute-kayaking through the Andes, go to edit your profile by clicking your name at the top right, and click Browse. Click the picture you want and click open. Then go to the bottom of the screen and click Save Changes.

RaleighRaine
ivandh wrote:

Once you have a picture of yourself parachute-kayaking through the Andes, go to edit your profile by clicking your name at the top right, and click Browse. Click the picture you want and click open. Then go to the bottom of the screen and click Save Changes.

That was pretty funny, ivandh.

BertLee, the quoted portion of ivandh's comment above is how you change your avatar. The only part he left out is to click the Home tab and under that click Account. Then follow his instructions. The rest, obviously, (no offense ivandh) is just a funny joke.

Irishman964

There is no "Browse" button.

max_z

It works, ivandh, but all you have to do is save your image, click choose file, and at the bottom click save changes. That shall do hopefully.

max_z

No browse needed

TheOldReb

You cannot change your avatar from here , you must first go somewhere else ... 

hkp08

i got the answer,it is that when you get on your account home,you see your avatar,you press choose file,and you can change your avatar.

ACaesar
[COMMENT DELETED]
ACaesar

Perhaps "the system" consider the current avatar prettier, is why does not allow you to change. Happy New Year

dashdo101

easy question.

hkp08
bb_gum234 wrote:
RaleighRaine wrote:
ivandh wrote:

That was pretty funny, ivandh.

BertLee, the quoted portion of ivandh's comment above is how you change your avatar. The only part he left out is to click the Home tab and under that click Account. Then follow his instructions. The rest, obviously, (no offense ivandh) is just a funny joke.

I tried it without the kayaking and it didn't work

yes right

Lapinkulta

Lapinkulta

Cool

Reuff

Easy! Closs you profile and open new one with new avatar.