How does @Steven-ODonoghue have so many points?

chesschesskid
Oka1493 wrote:
Steven-ODonoghue wrote:
llama wrote:

Your gf confirms.

We thank you for being so candid.

Noone in this thread is old enough to appreciate this joke

i might not be that old but i understand

i dont

KnightAttack1567
chesschesskid wrote:
Oka1493 wrote:
Steven-ODonoghue wrote:
llama wrote:

Your gf confirms.

We thank you for being so candid.

Noone in this thread is old enough to appreciate this joke

i might not be that old but i understand

i dont

Same

lonelybishop
Steven-ODonoghue wrote:

Austohotkey is barely a programming language

Steven, what equivalent of autoshotkey for Mac or Linux?

EscherehcsE
lonelybishop wrote:
Steven-ODonoghue wrote:

Austohotkey is barely a programming language

Steven, what equivalent of autoshotkey for Mac or Linux?

I don't know about Mac, but for Linux it's AutoKey. It uses Python for the scripting.

lonelybishop
EscherehcsE wrote:
lonelybishop wrote:
Steven-ODonoghue wrote:

Austohotkey is barely a programming language

Steven, what equivalent of autoshotkey for Mac or Linux?

I don't know about Mac, but for Linux it's AutoKey. It uses Python for the scripting.

Thanks, my Linux is older though  don;t know if it’ll work.

EscherehcsE

Just remember that a billion of these points still won't even get you a cup of coffee at your local diner...

lonelybishop

Tough to script and code without windows and Linux, here we go again.

lonelybishop

Need it for Mac. My Linux just about fried it’s self getting 450 points. 

EscherehcsE

For Windows' AutoHotkey, CivReborn on YouTube has written a bunch of auto-clickers.

(This will probably guarantee that the bug gets fixed in short order, lol.)

lonelybishop

xD delete the topic!

NobleElevator

lol

chesschesskid

cant you just use a autoclicker

chesschesskid
1950s_housewife wrote:

He used a bug? Golly, that's clever. Did he train a grasshopper to make comments at his keyboard while he was sleeping?

no i think it was a ladybug

chesschesskid
chesschesskid wrote:

cant you just use a autoclicker

 

llama
chessface26 wrote:
llama wrote:

He told me in a private message. I'm not going to say what it is.

u have no work but cheap gossiping? 

I have 3832+ points in 32 days. I do not post everyday even. So if one struggles everyday everytime he or she can make it. Don't be jealous. You try, You will have points too. 

Btw

I saw llama typed Welcome two times in few minutes on Steven's Notes. What an effort!!!

I have over 100k already.

NobleElevator
llama wrote:
chessface26 wrote:
llama wrote:

He told me in a private message. I'm not going to say what it is.

u have no work but cheap gossiping? 

I have 3832+ points in 32 days. I do not post everyday even. So if one struggles everyday everytime he or she can make it. Don't be jealous. You try, You will have points too. 

Btw

I saw llama typed Welcome two times in few minutes on Steven's Notes. What an effort!!!

I have over 100k already.

o.0 Nice(I thought you have over 10k but idk)

NobleElevator
chessface26 wrote:
NobleElevator wrote:
llama wrote:
chessface26 wrote:
llama wrote:

He told me in a private message. I'm not going to say what it is.

u have no work but cheap gossiping? 

I have 3832+ points in 32 days. I do not post everyday even. So if one struggles everyday everytime he or she can make it. Don't be jealous. You try, You will have points too. 

Btw

I saw llama typed Welcome two times in few minutes on Steven's Notes. What an effort!!!

I have over 100k already.

o.0 Nice(I thought you have over 10k but idk)

llama = 3307 (yawn*)

well that's not accounting for all the accounts..

CounterproductiveHam
chessface26 wrote:
CounterproductiveHam wrote:
chessface26 wrote:
NobleElevator wrote:
chessface26 wrote:
NobleElevator wrote:
llama wrote:
chessface26 wrote:
llama wrote:

He told me in a private message. I'm not going to say what it is.

u have no work but cheap gossiping? 

I have 3832+ points in 32 days. I do not post everyday even. So if one struggles everyday everytime he or she can make it. Don't be jealous. You try, You will have points too. 

Btw

I saw llama typed Welcome two times in few minutes on Steven's Notes. What an effort!!!

I have over 100k already.

o.0 Nice(I thought you have over 10k but idk)

llama = 3307 (yawn*)

well that's not accounting for all the accounts..

Oh. I forgot! he is Napoleon. Many clones. Ugh

Unblock me

The bad things u did with me.. few more months penalty. Till then. Good night

It was in a forum where you awarded trophies.

You gave me the trophies, because I friended you and you said you needed to be a friend

THen I unfriened, and you called me lame.

Friend Begging?

Free-de-la-hoy2

Jesus_Is_Coming. Has more

llama
chessface26 wrote:

llama = 3307 (yawn*)

@steven-odonoghue was nice enough to add up many of my past accounts to see what the total would be.