Forums

How many people have left the site since the change in format?

Sort:
scrappy1
gambit-man wrote:
scrappy1 wrote:

I am not sure if this helps but; maybe you are asking the right question in the wrong place.  How is anyone that would be able to respond to your inquiry able to give you the answer that you are looking for when they are all obviously still using the site?

i was rather hoping that there were statistics available somewhere that someone could point me towards. there have been a few pointers, but it seems the actual figures i was looking for are either not kept, or not published.

Keep pushing; until you speak with the man on top. "Nothing worth having is easy to get".  Good luck~

winerkleiner
gambit-man wrote:

BTW, is your name really winer? isn't that an americanism for, like, male genitalia?

Lol, yes I purposely left the "E" out of the spelling, at my age it's hard to get an "E" Surprised

kshc027

An interesting question...

winerkleiner

Actually the "wine" is because I like and drink wine, nothing more nothing less.

gambit-man
winerkleiner wrote:
gambit-man wrote:

BTW, is your name really winer? isn't that an americanism for, like, male genitalia?

Lol, yes I purposely left the "E" out of the spelling, at my age it's hard to get an "E"

That's pure dead brilliant, by the way.

Is it a common name?

winerkleiner
gambit-man wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
gambit-man wrote:

Lol, yes I purposely left the "E" out of the spelling, at my age it's hard to get an "E"

That's pure dead brilliant, by the way.

Is it a common name?

Dead "E" lol!