x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

I'LL TAKE THREADS FOR $300 ALEX!

.. Belonging, to a semi-rare 'fraternity' of people, with a last name; Of which you likely, only know of, one person; Having that particular {last} name {?} .. A 'Jeopardy' question.

debusschere_300_110908.jpg

.. Looking, for the right, noun !? .. Eg., 'What is, ___________' ?

[COMMENT DELETED]

.. I'm looking for, 2 topic-related nouns ? .. Starting, with the phrase - 'What, is a ' _____ and ___{?}.

1101600-12-20170120142836.jpeg

Deoch and doris.

[COMMENT DELETED]
    [COMMENT DELETED]

'Who is' .. Looking for a name here ; Eg., World's current # 1 ranked, 'Tri-athlete'. .. Anyone ?!

170105_Trek-Factory-Racing-welcomes-Holly-Lawrence-to-its-triathlon-program-800x445.jpg

LOL. wink.png

More difficult, than the preceding 'hoot'; But, 'who is, {name}, on the left ; And personally online researched, by 'moi' to arguably be, the 1st likely 'white' player, to be chosen, in the upcoming, {2017}, 'NBA' draft. {?}

Ps., I Care Not, if No one answers ; As it was good occupational therapy, for 'moi' at 3 am, in the morning !

Zach-Collins-Girlfriend-Angelica-Payne-pic.jpg

null

.. Looking, for the name of the 'French' citizen, {see below} .. Whom, as of this post ; Has a decided 'outside' chance, of becoming, the 1st 'WSOP' {world-series-of-poker}, winner, from his country.

BENJAMIN-POLLAK-small-735x1024.jpg

Online Now