Forums

I'LL TAKE THREADS FOR $300 ALEX!

Sort:
RonaldJosephCote

null               You think you know the site?   Let's test your knowledgehappy.png  The catagories for Double Checkmate are;   FORUMS,  POSTERS,  THREADS,  MUTINGS,  TOS,  TROLLS,  STAFF & MODS.   Here are some examples of how I want this work.wink.png  (Ques.)  This thread will give you the temperature everyday??    (Ans.)  What is "A Tad Chilly"   (Ques.)  This thread is a list of dead people?   (Ans.)  What is R.I.P.?  (Ques.)  This poster has been muted twice,  both for language.  (Ans.)  Who is RJC?   Remember to post your answers in the form of a question, and to post your questions in the form of an answer.  This is a game. It is to have fun. No arguments, no name calling or picking on members, but you can mention. i.e.--(Ques.)  This thread was started as a troll parody to 1818's thread "I lost my cat".   (Ans.) What is "I lost my lion"?   All you have to do is a little research. If we can get this rolling maybe we can get Erik to give a diamond membership to the person who knows the most about the sitetongue.png  Good Luck!

Resphanto

RonaldJosephCote wrote:

null               You think you know the site?   Let's test your knowledgehappy.png  The catagories for Double Checkmate are;   FORUMS,  POSTERS,  THREADS,  MUTINGS,  TOS,  STAFF & MODS.   Here are some examples of how I want this work.wink.png  (Ques.)  This thread will give you the temperature everyday??    (Ans.)  What is "A Tad Chilly"   (Ques.)  This thread is a list of dead people?   (Ans.)  What is R.I.P.?  (Ques.)  This poster has been muted twice,  both for language.  (Ans.)  Who is RJC?   Remember to post your answers in the form of a question, and to post your questions in the form of an answer.  This is a game. It is to have fun. No arguments, no name calling or picking on members, but you can mention. i.e.--(Ques.)  This thread was started as a troll parody to 1818's thread "I lost my cat".   (Ans.) What is "I lost my lion"?   All you have to do is a little research. If we can get this rolling maybe we can get Erik to give a diamond membership to the person who knows the most about the sitetongue.png  Good Luck!

nice!

Cybord2000

thank god they muted him. was tired of his mockery of the forums .

Bonsai_Dragon

Self moderated

RonaldJosephCote

To his credit, this infamous troll has never been muted. He's actually very friendly, nice and sociable but he's quick with one-liners??

Bonsai_Dragon
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

To his credit, this infamous troll has never been muted. He's actually very friendly, nice and sociable but he's quick with one-liners??

Who is Kaynight?

RonaldJosephCote

This thread has nearly 5000 posts and compares both versions of the site??

CookedQueen

too easy

RonaldJosephCote

Looks like Bonsai's quick on the answer button.happy.png

RonaldJosephCote

too easy?    Well think of something Queen that would make us research.

RonaldJosephCote

This thread has 10,000 posts but you won't find politics or religion in there??

RonaldJosephCote

This thread grants you a lot of leeway and was named after a Seinfeld episode?

Bonsai_Dragon

This parody thread was in reply to the new formed "Intellectual chessist soceity"

Bonsai_Dragon

RonaldJosephCote wrote:

This thread has 10,000 posts but you won't find politics or religion in there??

What is the science of evolution?

RonaldJosephCote

This thread created by kboyer309 was started in off-topic and was raised from the dead twice. It turned out to be one of the wildest, crazyest, and hillarious threads on Chess.com. Its also been nominated for the hall of fame??

RonaldJosephCote

This thread wishes you a Happy Birthday every day?

RonaldJosephCote

Ahahahahahahaha LOL.  That happens in the forums a lot.

RonaldJosephCote

This person started as a mod but then came back as a member?

RonaldJosephCote

I think your talking about my PET thread, that's coolhappy.png   I was gonna say,  This thread is slowly becoming the biggest zoo on Chess.com. 

RonaldJosephCote

This member has a picture quiz thread, testing your knowledge of what you see?