x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Is there any way to see how many views an article gets on chess.com?

  • #1

    I am doing a market study and I honestly do not want to hack into chess.com servers from a random internet cafe in Ukraine in order to find out. Is there any way to find this out without hacking?

     

    You can easily see views on a blog, why not on an article?

    Or maybe Im just blind?

  • #2

    I guess I will take this domain as hostage and threaten @erik with a DDoS attack that will not fail as the programmers are too worried about the Iphone X app working. HAHA.

  • #3

    search up super mario bros and click on that blinking question mark square

  • #4

    I honestly don't like people who buy the iPhone x.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    my reason? I don't like stupid people.

  • #5
    ulfhednar1234 wrote:

    I honestly don't like people who buy the iPhone x.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    my reason? I don't like stupid people.

    Have you lost your mind? There is no better way to spend 1,000 dollars.

  • #6
    BronsteinPawn wrote:
    ulfhednar1234 wrote:

    I honestly don't like people who buy the iPhone x.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    my reason? I don't like stupid people.

    Have you lost your mind? There is no better way to spend 1,000 dollars.

    I dunno...rather spend 1k on toothpaste. seems more reasonable.

  • #7

    In new chess.com forums and news and blog articles have no number of views

    we are complaining about that for more than 2 years but they say it is a useless information

  • #8

    It is not useless. I need to know how much money I could get with AdSense if I started targeting audiences of gullible 10 year old chess players.

  • #9
    BronsteinPawn wrote:

    I guess I will take this domain as hostage and threaten @erik with a DDoS attack that will not fail as the programmers are too worried about the Iphone X app working. HAHA.

    The good news is that we probably won't be able to tell the difference between the Ddos attack and business as usual...

  • #10
    Bellerophontis wrote:

    In new chess.com forums and news and blog articles have no number of views

    we are complaining about that for more than 2 years but they say it is a useless information

    ok? 

     

     

     

    *commas, please*

  • #11
    EscherehcsE wrote:
    BronsteinPawn wrote:

    I guess I will take this domain as hostage and threaten @erik with a DDoS attack that will not fail as the programmers are too worried about the Iphone X app working. HAHA.

    The good news is that we probably won't be able to tell the difference between the Ddos attack and business as usual...

    Dude your comment makes me want to put 5 bucks in your paypal account.

Top

Online Now