Forums

Missing Member

Sort:
VULPES_VULPES
mic15counterstrategy wrote:

Maybe I remember the Lulu u mean: had she an anime avatar? And something was red, wasnt it? ( to vulpes_vulpes ) Ive an photographic mind.

Yes. That's her.

VULPES_VULPES

More evidence: my thread "I need inspiration" says I have 40 comments. But when you actually click on the thread, it's got 30 posts. 

When you add the number of quotes with "Lulu" in it to that number, you get 40.

LoveYouSoMuch

i know who you are talking about and it definitely was "LuIu" (luiu). what happened, i have no idea.

britesorb

When someone's account is closed, all traces of that person disappear. This just happened to one of my friends. Personal messages, forum threads, notes, trophies, friend all get removed. If you google the user name with chess.com, you might get a link. When you follow the link it will say the account has been closed.

Scottrf

http://www.chess.com/home/game_archive?sortby=&show=live&member=Luiu

Not cheating.

WeisseSchachlade

Can you still see my old stuff from my old account?

VULPES_VULPES
britesorb wrote:

When someone's account is closed, all traces of that person disappear. This just happened to one of my friends. Personal messages, forum threads, notes, trophies, friend all get removed. If you google the user name with chess.com, you might get a link. When you follow the link it will say the account has been closed.

In my experience, that's not the case.

Stevie65

Vulpes, the Lulu in the profile last used 2007 is spelt the same as in your quote boxes..... It is strange!

Scottrf

The missing one is Luiu, as I linked.

Stevie65

look at netzachs link

kiwi-inactive
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

I friended someone named Lulu on here not too long ago.

A few days after that, all traces of her existence vanished. 

What's weird is that not a single forum post made by her in the past nor the notes posted on my profile are there anymore. If she deleted her account, wouldn't the posts still exist? She doesn't show up on Member Search or Friend Search.

Another weird thing is that as soon as she disappeared, a bunch of people whom I've never seen on here started spamming my notes, saying stuff related to kissing and cooking and stuff.

What could have possibly happened?

If the notes are from a really long time ago and you have amassed a lot of notes already say over 3 years, the server begins to delete notes from your archive. 

Also it may have already been suggested, but if you do know the members full chess.com username you may try searching the name on the site to find the members homepage. 

netzach

hmm. Mystery.

LuIu's picture

DefinitelyNotGM

Anybody whose account gets deleted gets their posts deleted.

netzach

Not true.

You can request for your content (including forum posts) to remain.

VULPES_VULPES
kiwi wrote:
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

I friended someone named Lulu on here not too long ago.

A few days after that, all traces of her existence vanished. 

What's weird is that not a single forum post made by her in the past nor the notes posted on my profile are there anymore. If she deleted her account, wouldn't the posts still exist? She doesn't show up on Member Search or Friend Search.

Another weird thing is that as soon as she disappeared, a bunch of people whom I've never seen on here started spamming my notes, saying stuff related to kissing and cooking and stuff.

What could have possibly happened?

If the notes are from a really long time ago and you have amassed a lot of notes already say over 3 years, the server begins to delete notes from your archive. 

Also it may have already been suggested, but if you do know the members full chess.com username you may try searching the name on the site to find the members homepage. 

This happened less than a week ago. And her forum posts are gone too.