Forums

New Group Formed

Sort:
nameno1had

Musical Chessmen

International 

• Formed: 1/23/13
  • We are a group of chess players who also love music. We also like to play 960 chess. The 960 variation could be called a game of musical chessmen. This is a fitting theme for chess playing musicians. Join us and share your love for music and chess.

Click link below to visit group's home page:

http://www.chess.com/groups/view/musical-chessmen

Master_Kaina

alot diff than the group u originally described2me which i thot wuz a super-cool theme .. but i like the avatar & theme4this1too! Cool

nameno1had
Master_Kaina wrote:

alot diff than the group u originally described2me which1thot wuz a super-cool theme .. but i like the avatar & theme4this1too!

I think I am going to create 2 more and both as was discussed. If you are still interested, the offer I made you is on the table still. First things first, I want to have all of my bases covered. This is just to get the ball rolling. I had always wanted to do this one too, it wasn't as pressing at the time I discussed this with you, but me making this is sort of an outlet for how much I am jonesing to do the other two.

I am looking for a proper logo for the one. The clandestine one is still in the conception stage.

Master_Kaina

ur look'n4a logo4this "Musical Chessman" group? or ur look'n4an avatar4a diff group?

nameno1had

The H,T,F...group

nameno1had

It is difficult to find all three themes quaintly in one small pic

Master_Kaina

send me a msg w/details ur look'n4& i'll custom make u a pic Cool

nameno1had

Really, wow...you are the man..thanks

Master_Kaina

no worries .. & send me invites2ur groups & i'll join Cool